Bleu spreading some 100 love; Garrett is a puppet

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I always considered that a mistake. he thought the game clock was going to run out and jumped the gun. That is hardly him trying to outwit someone and fail.

But for the sake of argument let's say it's valid. One example from 6 years ago.

Anything else?
Lmao. You're grasping for straws Fuzzy!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I always considered that a mistake. he thought the game clock was going to run out and jumped the gun. That is hardly him trying to outwit someone and fail.

But for the sake of argument let's say it's valid. One example from 6 years ago.

Anything else?
You asked for one example.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
And I disagreed with it considering that he was not trying outsmart anyone. Have anything else?
That fit the criteria any way you slice it. But you "disagree".

I will let someone else waste their time.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
That fit the criteria any way you slice it. But you "disagree".

I will let someone else waste their time.

Criteria of him trying to outwit someone and failing? Nope.

He thought time was running out and was wrong.

You cannot address the argument face on and instead resort to whining. How droll.

jjktkk

Reaction score
Just seems like a big waste of energy to constantly complain about Jason, Jerry, Stephen, etc... None of these individuals are going anywhere anytime soon, so knowing this I personally choose to look for team improvement game to game during the season, with the hope of a playoff run to the Super Bowl, and in the offseason I look for the team to hopefully acquire good players thru free agency and the draft.

Hayseed

Reaction score
I'm polarizing that is for sure. I'm fine with those such as yourself on your side of the fence.

The problem is Fuzzy,.... pretty much the rest of Humanity is on the other side of the fence. Thats a wee bit more than " polarizing". When your network consists of yourself, Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler you may just want to rethink how you interact with people. o_O

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Just seems like a big waste of energy to constantly complain about Jason, Jerry, Stephen, etc... None of these individuals are going anywhere anytime soon, so knowing this I personally choose to look for team improvement game to game during the season, with the hope of a playoff run to the Super Bowl, and in the offseason I look for the team to hopefully acquire good players thru free agency and the draft.

Why would I stop complaining about JG when I think he is the problem? Makes absolutely no sense?

jjktkk

Reaction score
Why would I stop complaining about JG when I think he is the problem? Makes absolutely no sense?
Because Jerry doesn't think JG is the problem, so JG isn't going anywhere anytime soon imo. So unless you're just venting on here, I personally do not see the need to complain about JG. But to each their own.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Because Jerry doesn't think JG is the problem, so JG isn't going anywhere anytime soon imo. So unless you're just venting on here, I personally do not see the need to complain about JG. But to each their own.

Well that could be said about any topic and opinion presented here. Your opinion stated here will not change or sway anyone's opinion from the owner down to the waterboy, so why bother posting it, you're just venting...lol.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Sorry but cherry picking perceived draft failures and ignoring the successes is not a valid evaluation. That you could only find two when guys like Lewis and Woods from this years class are already having success underlines how that is so.

So Jerry is incapable of picking a quality coach? So where do you rank Garrett in the current class of NFL coaches?
I am not cherry picking I just don't have time to post detailed analysis. If we were talking in person I could say more. Garrett isn't the worst coach in the NFL he's about mid-range he's not real bad he's not real good I don't think he will ever get much better than he is right now. In his defense he has limited power under the to Jones boys I don't know that he controls who is hired for OC and DC and how long they stay he doesn't control what players Among the Stars or either on the field or off so he does have limited control but that is true of many coaches. He is also not very innovative and is stuck in the mud on many things. But I like Garrett better than I like McAdoo and a few other coaches even like Gruden who just aren't very good either. The New Philly coach I don't know much about him but he seems to be a guy who is going to do pretty good. Dallas could have had him but Jerry wants to stay with Garrett. If Jerry had to sell the Cowboys and we got a new owner it could be a really really good thing for the cowboy franchise.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
We haven't been past the divisional round of the playoffs since the team won a SB under Jimmy Johnson's ghost in 1995.

22 years, one common denominator. Not the hapless Jason Garrett, or Dave Campo or any of the puppets have mattered. The only man since Jimmy left who wasn't a puppet was Parcells, and from Jerry's own mouth, he only kept him around long enough to get a stadium out of it.

Might as well click the counter over to 23 years, Cowboy fans, because we have only a slightly better chance of doing anything in the playoffs this year than the Cleveland Browns do.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The problem is Fuzzy,.... pretty much the rest of Humanity is on the other side of the fence. Thats a wee bit more than " polarizing". When your network consists of yourself, Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler you may just want to rethink how you interact with people. o_O

You have enough of an issue speaking for yourself. Your comments on the opinions of humanity are worthless.

Interesting that you would compare me with those nefarious villains even if it without thought or basis. I have always thought of you lacking consequence yet deeply looking to assert it; there is no one in history that merits comparison to you as being historic they are antithetical to who you are.

Hayseed

Reaction score
You have enough of an issue speaking for yourself. Your comments on the opinions of humanity are worthless.

Interesting that you would compare me with those nefarious villains even if it without thought or basis. I have always thought of you lacking consequence yet deeply looking to assert it; there is no one in history that merits comparison to you as being historic they are antithetical to who you are.

Or........ maybe its just that nobody loves you. Yep...I think THATS IT!

haleyrules

Reaction score
This topic has been kicked around for years!! Garrett is not an NFL caliber HC, he never has and been never will be. He was hired to give complete control to Jerry Jones. Phillips wasn't weak enough so Jerry found someone weaker. In all the years l have watched football l have never witnessed a coach that doesn't seem, on the surface anyway, to have a job. The root problem isn't the useless Garrett its ole Jerry boy. Repeating this is pointless, its been said a million times.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
This topic has been kicked around for years!! Garrett is not an NFL caliber HC, he never has and been never will be. He was hired to give complete control to Jerry Jones. Phillips wasn't weak enough so Jerry found someone weaker. In all the years l have watched football l have never witnessed a coach that doesn't seem, on the surface anyway, to have a job. The root problem isn't the useless Garrett its ole Jerry boy. Repeating this is pointless, its been said a million times.
We have a GM that is holding our owner hostage with his perpetual love for mediocrity and puppets.