Bleu spreading some 100 love; Garrett is a puppet

Pants

Reaction score
will pants see another SB in his lifetime?
will JJ succomb to a dirt nap before pants?
will pants ever be able to live in NE Penna surrounded by eagles/steelers/giants fans?

inquiring minds wanna know

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
will pants see another SB in his lifetime?
will JJ succomb to a dirt nap before pants?
will pants ever be able to live in NE Penna surrounded by eagles/steelers/giants fans?

inquiring minds wanna know
inquiring pants wanna know......
1dd2442cbdcbcb6550890fc4e08bd51b--cybergoth-question-mark.jpg

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What if they made Jones sell
the team?
That could change everything,
maybe for the better.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
What if they made Jones sell
the team?
That could change everything,
maybe for the better.
At this point, JJ is morphing into the late version of Al Davis. So that may not necessarily be a bad outcome at all...

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Let's keep it completely 100 here......

Our problems began long ago in a galaxy far far away where an owner decided to impose his financial will on our proud franchise.

Jerry is the problem and we have no real Super Bowl chance until he is gone. So many different head coaches and players over the past 20 years with the same problems and results... The evidence has now become one huge stinking pile of dung accumulated over decades.

The puppet is who he is. That's someone Jerry tried to make more than what he is capable of being.. All for the sake of keeping Jerry's awesome ego in tact.

Everything we witnessed yesterday from the bad situational coaching decisions to bad personnel placement on the depth chart can all be tied back to one person.

I equate what we are going through every year to buying an awesome used car every single year. You never quite know what's under the hood but it runs amazingly well and the sport coat wearing salesman provided the greatest analogy of why said car is a mint condition rare find... Every single freaking year.
tumblr_mnxocoI2np1so8n28o1_500.gif

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Agree. He’s being thrown the wolves right now and he’s not remotely near ready
That's true but you don't draft a player that can't play the first two years in the second round it was just stupid to draft in that high if you can get him in the seventh round or as a UDfA or something like that then it's it's a good pic but you don't draft him in the second round.
just plain stupid and then playing him when he's not ready is even more stupid.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
That's true but you don't draft a player that can't play the first two years in the second round it was just stupid to draft in that high if you can get him in the seventh round or as a UDfA or something like that then it's it's a good pic but you don't draft him in the second round.
just plain stupid and then playing him when he's not ready is even more stupid.
Very good point

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As long as this team has Jerry friendly coaching instead of winning coaching it has no chance.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Well. Ok. I hear you man. Enough about Jerry. I documented that clearly above.

How do we manage to keep an injury prone guy around for so many years with zero plan B in terms of alternatives?

I.E. Sean Lee and (barf) Chaz Green.

Can anyone provide me with an explanation how we managed to allow an injury prone question mark from UF to make it to his third season with us? We lack the basic ability to evaluate and shift quickly.

Granted, it was poor drafting but what's done is done. Regardless, it's imperative for the well being of the team to replace the backups that have failed to solidify the left side of our OL. Capable guard and left tackle backups must surely be acquired in the event of injury to the starters.

That's something that should rightfully be on this team's to-do list for the offseason. Let's see if they see fit to follow through with it when the time comes, now that it's so obviously such a desperate need. Drafting Chaz in round 2 was a mistake. The FO will have a chance to rectify that mistake in the offseason. Here's hoping they can and will see fit to do so.

Last edited:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
What specifically is Jerry Jones doing that is preventing the team from winning 3 games in the playoffs? And I do not mean stuff like "he values money/fame over winning" or "he is the worst!"

I am talking about specific acts that Jerry himself committed.

All I see here is the need to place blame absent any reasonable explanation.

We lost because Chaz Green was technically unprepared and allowed pressure 75% of the time when an average player only gives up less than 10%. If you want to blame it on Pollock, Linehan, or Garrett then that makes sense given that they are the ones who are supposed to teach him said technique giving a specific link. Blaming Jerry is grasping at straws.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I don't know how they can't understand this... Oh. Agenda..

Thinking about this, in essence he didn't play a lot in pre season, and to me even then I think players don't go all out if they know they will make the team, so he's just finished his " real season / pre season" and has shown he's not ready under
any stretch of the imagination for a constant presence on the field.

Coaches should realize he's been away from the game for over a year, rehabbed to a point he can do some things, but also he " can't do others" and just focus on using him in spot situations.

Looks like they are trying to get him to learn how to call formations etc, and then execute.... To me, too much too soon...