Bleu spreading some 100 love; Garrett is a puppet

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What specifically is Jerry Jones doing that is preventing the team from winning 3 games in the playoffs? And I do not mean stuff like "he values money/fame over winning" or "he is the worst!"

I am talking about specific acts that Jerry himself committed.

All I see here is the need to place blame absent any reasonable explanation.

We lost because Chaz Green was technically unprepared and allowed pressure 75% of the time when an average player only gives up less than 10%. If you want to blame it on Pollock, Linehan, or Garrett then that makes sense given that they are the ones who are supposed to teach him said technique giving a specific link. Blaming Jerry is grasping at straws.
Jerry hired all these coaches he endorses the mall he extended Linehan and Marinelli and approves all hires Jerry is the GM so it's only fair to blame the GM and that is Jerry and his boy Steven they are at the top they are to blame for everything below them they run the show. They also are the main ones drafting all the players like Jalen who shouldn't have been a second round pick Gregory who couldn't quit smoking pot and Chaz green also drafted too high. It all starts at the top and works it way works its way down. That's why I it would be good to have a new owner the Cowboys someone who would hire a real GM and how real coaches then Dallas might have a chance at going to a Superbowl. Right now it's just Jerry's circus and it is entertaining but it will never be the championship team it once was.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
It was tough to watch for sure. Just the lack of not responding to what's going on in the game was ridiculous. No adjustments whatsoever. Just keep watching the Left Tackle get destroyed over and over and not give him any help is insanity. Unfortunately, Jerry is ok with Garrett coaching that way
You are so right. They could have had Witten chip before he ran his typical 7 yard out when we need 8 yards. With Garrett it is amazing the different ways we find to lose games. We allowed one JAG to DESTROY our Offensive game plan. There is no excuse for that!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Let's keep it completely 100 here......

Our problems began long ago in a galaxy far far away where an owner decided to impose his financial will on our proud franchise.

Jerry is the problem and we have no real Super Bowl chance until he is gone. So many different head coaches and players over the past 20 years with the same problems and results... The evidence has now become one huge stinking pile of dung accumulated over decades.

The puppet is who he is. That's someone Jerry tried to make more than what he is capable of being.. All for the sake of keeping Jerry's awesome ego in tact.

Everything we witnessed yesterday from the bad situational coaching decisions to bad personnel placement on the depth chart can all be tied back to one person.

I equate what we are going through every year to buying an awesome used car every single year. You never quite know what's under the hood but it runs amazingly well and the sport coat wearing salesman provided the greatest analogy of why said car is a mint condition rare find... Every single freaking year.

Im really thinking hard about quiting being a DC fan.

And JJ made me think about it. This man is only about power and money. He has no ethic nor moral when it comes to those things. I dont like being associated with those traits.

I feel shame when i think about JJ being the owner of this franchise.

Its time for a change! And i dont mean his stupid son.

Last edited:

elcowboi

Reaction score
EVERY coach is a puppet as long as Jerry is still alive. It's funny how every few years the Cowboys coach sucks and then another one comes in and doesn't do anything either. I really don't expect ANY coach to come in and take the Boys to the promised land. The only constant with all of the heartache is Jerry. He's either sold his soul to the devil or he has been voo-dooed by someone. The reincarnation of Vince Lombardi could coach the Cowboys and still look bad with Jerry at the helm.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Our problems began long ago in a galaxy far far away where an owner decided to impose his financial will on our proud franchise.

Jerry is the problem and we have no real Super Bowl chance until he is gone. So many different head coaches and players over the past 20 years with the same problems and results... The evidence has now become one huge stinking pile of dung accumulated over decades.

The puppet is who he is. That's someone Jerry tried to make more than what he is capable of being.. All for the sake of keeping Jerry's awesome ego in tact.

Everything we witnessed yesterday from the bad situational coaching decisions to bad personnel placement on the depth chart can all be tied back to one person.

I equate what we are going through every year to buying an awesome used car every single year. You never quite know what's under the hood but it runs amazingly well and the sport coat wearing salesman provided the greatest analogy of why said car is a mint condition rare find... Every single freaking year.

WE need you to make another thread apologizing about JAylon Smith.

He may be good but the reason he isn't good this year is because he probably ate the cheese while reading your post.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Jerry hired all these coaches he endorses the mall he extended Linehan and Marinelli and approves all hires Jerry is the GM so it's only fair to blame the GM and that is Jerry and his boy Steven they are at the top they are to blame for everything below them they run the show. They also are the main ones drafting all the players like Jalen who shouldn't have been a second round pick Gregory who couldn't quit smoking pot and Chaz green also drafted too high. It all starts at the top and works it way works its way down. That's why I it would be good to have a new owner the Cowboys someone who would hire a real GM and how real coaches then Dallas might have a chance at going to a Superbowl. Right now it's just Jerry's circus and it is entertaining but it will never be the championship team it once was.

Sorry but cherry picking perceived draft failures and ignoring the successes is not a valid evaluation. That you could only find two when guys like Lewis and Woods from this years class are already having success underlines how that is so.

So Jerry is incapable of picking a quality coach? So where do you rank Garrett in the current class of NFL coaches?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Thank you.....

@FuzzyLumpkins Don took the words right out of my mouth.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Im really thinking hard about quiting being a DC fan.

And JJ made me think about it. This man is only about power and money. He has no ethic nor moral when it comes to those things. I dont like being associated with those traits.

I feel shame when i think about JJ being the owner of this franchise.

Its time for a change! And i dont mean his stupid son.
Don't let one ownership team destroy your love for an incredible franchise.

The franchise is bigger than said ownership team and time heals all wounds.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
WE need you to make another thread apologizing about JAylon Smith.

He may be good but the reason he isn't good this year is because he probably ate the cheese while reading your post.
Jaylon isn't good for obvious reasons... He's a rookie tossed to the wolves... As I noted before, I give him at least until mid next year before I go grabbing the life vest.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Sorry but cherry picking perceived draft failures and ignoring the successes is not a valid evaluation. That you could only find two when guys like Lewis and Woods from this years class are already having success underlines how that is so.

So Jerry is incapable of picking a quality coach? So where do you rank Garrett in the current class of NFL coaches?

Jerry the owner: Great guy

Jerry the GM: Weak **

Garrett the coach: In waaaay over his Ivy League head....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Jerry has improved in ceding some areas such as the draft. But his drive to continue with lackey loser puppets still remains.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Garretts problem is he always thinks he is the smartest guy in the room, as if he is somehow going to outsmart the other team. Problem is,.... he normally ends up outsmarting HIMSELF and making our team look foolish. That guy has blown more games then you can shake a stick at. Will be a GREAT DAY when he is finally GONE.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Garretts problem is he always thinks he is the smartest guy in the room, as if he is somehow going to outsmart the other team. Problem is,.... he normally ends up outsmarting HIMSELF and making our team look foolish. That guy has blown more games then you can shake a stick at. Will be a GREAT DAY when he is finally GONE.
I gave you a like. I wish there was a love button.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Give one example of this.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Icing the kicker?

I always considered that a mistake. he thought the game clock was going to run out and jumped the gun. That is hardly him trying to outwit someone and fail.

But for the sake of argument let's say it's valid. One example from 6 years ago.

Anything else?