Blood in the Water

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Dak/Linehan’s inability to hurt a defense will result in teams becoming even more aggressive in their blitzes and overall style of play.

Dak looks punch drunk and teams will pile on and if he remains at QB— this has the potential to get a whole lot worse.

My friends— there is blood in the water, and Dak and Linehan are swimming with the sharks— while Jerry and Stephen drink their cares away above on the deck of the SS Lollipop.

glimmerman

Reaction score
All they need to do is go back to sprinkling in RPO plays. They did it against the giants and had there defense looking at each other wondering what to do.

We didn’t run a RPO until 6 minutes left in the game. Got 10 yards and drew a flag.

Who ever is taking these plays out of the game plan is wrecking the Offense. This is what Dak does well. He runs and passes off this.

dwreck27

Reaction score
We need to do what we did against the Giants and take some opening game deep ball shots to Tavon or Deonte

Stretch the field early and let the DC know that we will throw it... if we NEVER throw it what is there to fear?? Just sell out on the run and key in on the short range stuff

cern

Reaction score
Dak/Linehan’s inability to hurt a defense will result in teams becoming even more aggressive in their blitzes and overall style of play.

Dak looks punch drunk and teams will pile on and if he remains at QB— this has the potential to get a whole lot worse.

My friends— there is blood in the water, and Dak and Linehan are swimming with the sharks— while Jerry and Stephen drink their cares away above on the deck of the SS Lollipop.
jerry was shown pounding his fist on the table in the booth after a play yesterday. he is not enjoying this mess. garrett's tenure could be measured in days, weeks at most. the last grains of sand are pouring through the hour glass.

Batman1980

Reaction score
LOL Linehan moved himself upstairs, so now he is further removed from the action as well. Remember all that talk about him becoming an OC after 2016?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Nothing's going to get better until the o-line does, which barring a miracle comeback by Frederick, won't happen this year.

Dak probably won't survive the season, my guess is by week 10 he'll be on IR or miss at least 4 games with an injury...

DuncanIso

Reaction score
All they need to do is go back to sprinkling in RPO plays. They did it against the giants and had there defense looking at each other wondering what to do.

We didn’t run a RPO until 6 minutes left in the game. Got 10 yards and drew a flag.

Who ever is taking these plays out of the game plan is wrecking the Offense. This is what Dak does well. He runs and passes off this.

Dak was terrible in the Giants game.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
If we are going to lose and no PO, give me the 5-11 or worse. 7-9 will have you in the 10-12 range in the draft. We need earlier picks.

LVE was the 19th pick. Gallup was a third rounder. There are 25-30 top players every year, don't have to pick top 5, unless you're after a qb, which I doubt Dallas is.

10-12 is plenty high enough to get an excellent player - IF Dallas can make the right choice, which is a big question...

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
LVE was the 19th pick. Gallup was a third rounder. There are 25-30 top players every year, don't have to pick top 5, unless you're after a qb, which I doubt Dallas is.

10-12 is plenty high enough to get an excellent player - IF Dallas can make the right choice, which is a big question...

Agree but chances are greater in the top 5 and maybe even QB. If we are not making the PO give me 5-11 or worse. Heck at 7-9 our top brass may even consider bringing back red and crew. I would rather it be a situation were it is not even up for consideration.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Nothing's going to get better until the o-line does, which barring a miracle comeback by Frederick, won't happen this year.

Dak probably won't survive the season, my guess is by week 10 he'll be on IR or miss at least 4 games with an injury...

That will likely be Dak's fault for holding the ball too stinking long. This o-line canard is easily debunked.

Dak has more time to throw than Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Goff, Roethlisberger, and about 25 other guys.

Average time to throw

How many more seconds does he need?