Bloodbath: Giants to be Missing 4 OL

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Aikman was out with a pulled hamstring. He hurt it against the Giants the previous week.

Thanks.. I forgot he had that hammie issue that year too. And he was still young at that point.. Throwing him to the wolves behind that awful line in 1989 cost Troy's body a good 5 more years off his career.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They either hand it to Barkley 30 times or Daniel Jones will die on the field. Maybe both.

we must go all in to stop the run...and tell our backfield to hold their own....until or unless it does not work then adjust....see it so easy...hahaha

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If we are relentless like against Minnesota, they stand zero chance.

However, that won’t be the case. 3 step drops, quick releases, Barkley runs wild and you have yourself a game in the fourth quarter.

Their record says they are 7-3, but they really don’t seem to have had great games. They really could’ve lost Tennessee, Baltimore, Green Bay etc.

Carson i think we run blitz and if they choose to pass go after the QB?.......we got the personnel

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Giants / Dallas games have had some type of fluke play determine outcomes.

Example: Interception off Wittens foot. Ball hits there, bounces up Giants come away with it.

Dez, 1 finger out of endzone catch

Stopped route, Crayton

Ball lost in light. Myles Austin..

Tougher game than realized. Game where Emmitt played through an injured shoulder and set up Eddie Murry game winner that secured playoff advantage for Boys and lead to SB win that year

mahoneybill----your profile pic...maybe you missed a few too many dinner bells?.....but who am i to skinny shame anyone?

DZSierra

Reaction score
I remember the 1993 world champion Cowboys going to Georgia to play a crappy Atlanta Falcons squad and losing 27-14.

That Dallas team was one of the best, deepest teams that I have ever seen. It was coached by one of the best coaches that I’ve ever seen… a coach who constantly guarded against letdowns in trap games. That offense had a Hall of Fame QB, RB, WR, and offensive linemen, with a fullback that should also probably be in the Hall.

If that team could go lay an egg… any team can. It happens sometimes.

Dallas ought to win tomorrow, but stranger things have definitely happened. I won’t get too up nor too down on what happens tomorrow.

On thing it seems all fans seem forget is that on any given Sunday (or in this case Thursday), ANY team can lose to a less superior team.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
@DDuggan21
The Giants announced that OL Josh Ezeudu, OL Evan Neal, OL Jon Feliciano and OL Shane Lemieux are out for tomorrow. So plug Jack Anderson in at LG. Then Matt Peart as swing tackle with Devery Hamilton and a PS elevation (Solomon Kindley?) as depth.
Teams play tough when they’re wounded.

Carson

Reaction score
How many players overall are they actually missing?
Out: TE Daniel Bellinger (eye), LG Josh Ezeudu (neck), C Jon Feliciano (neck), CB Adoree’ Jackson (knee), LG Shane Lemieux (toe), CB Fabian Moreau (oblique), RT Evan Neal (knee/illness)

Questionable: FS Dane Belton (collarbone), WR/PR Richie James (knee), RT Tyre Phillips (neck), S Jason Pinnock (jaw), LT Andrew Thomas (illness)

Also missing FS Xavier McKinney, LB Azeez Ojulari

In addition to the offensive line implications mentioned below, the Giants also will be without their two starting outside cornerbacks (Jackson and Moreau). Two of these three young players likely will start at those spots: Cor’Dale Flott, Nick McCloud, and Rodarius Williams.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
we're missing a bunch too, and more to come, thanks to the flu bug

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Giants / Dallas games have had some type of fluke play determine outcomes.

Example: Interception off Wittens foot. Ball hits there, bounces up Giants come away with it.

Dez, 1 finger out of endzone catch

Stopped route, Crayton

Ball lost in light. Myles Austin..

Tougher game than realized. Game where Emmitt played through an injured shoulder and set up Eddie Murry game winner that secured playoff advantage for Boys and lead to SB win that year

Beasley's hairline catch on 4th and forever which he caught to win the game. Still, one of my favorite plays. I think it was against the Giants...but Im not completely sure.

offlimits

Reaction score
We handled these guys pretty easily with Cooper Rush at QB. In NY. Now they are banged up.

There is no excuse to not have a double digit win tomorrow

Cowboys are banged up too but somehow the medical staff is able to get them out there on game day.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
@DDuggan21
The Giants announced that OL Josh Ezeudu, OL Evan Neal, OL Jon Feliciano and OL Shane Lemieux are out for tomorrow. So plug Jack Anderson in at LG. Then Matt Peart as swing tackle with Devery Hamilton and a PS elevation (Solomon Kindley?) as depth.

The entire Oline is hurt while almost all of our Dline is out with an unknown illness. Let's deem this game "the Battle of the Backups".

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The biggest problem with this team in my opinion, is consistency. I have to begin tomorrow. Destroy the Giants.

Aven8

Reaction score
I remember the 1993 world champion Cowboys going to Georgia to play a crappy Atlanta Falcons squad and losing 27-14.

That Dallas team was one of the best, deepest teams that I have ever seen. It was coached by one of the best coaches that I’ve ever seen… a coach who constantly guarded against letdowns in trap games. That offense had a Hall of Fame QB, RB, WR, and offensive linemen, with a fullback that should also probably be in the Hall.

Dallas ought to win tomorrow, but stranger things have definitely happened. I won’t get too up nor too down on what happens tomorrow.

It’s Thanksgiving so expect the unexpected. I would prefer a Romo day for Dak on Turkey day and 5 TD’s but we will see

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

Or the 1992 team that went to L.A. to play the eventual 6-10 Rams. The Rams were at 3-6 on November 15th, 1992. Dallas was 8-1 at that point. The final score was Rams 27 - Cowboys 23.

Cleveland Gary, the running back for the Rams, had 110 yards on 29 carries and 1 TD. The longest was 28 yards. He also added 44 yards on 7 catches and one TD. He was the reason Dallas lost that day.

I'd love to say I will take what comes. But after the Vikes win, I am hoping the team galvanizes and understands they beat Minny because they were more physical. Zeke even said something about that on the sidelines.

Bully ball is the road to success for this team. Especially being a bully in the run game.