Blowing up this team is getting closer

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak is our QB until GM Jeruh invests in and finds a replacement. GM Jeruh has not done that. It can't get any simpler than that.

75boyz

Reaction score
Some fans should realize the objective of this forum is to express their opinions. Then, some fans should realize opinions are not facts.
The Opinion Regulators are the best group on this forum., lol.There's even a pollyanna extremist mod who tries to regulate opinions.

To each his own I guess.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some fans should realize the objective of this forum is to express their opinions. Then, some fans should realize opinions are not facts.
I just expressed mine. What's the problem?

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
the last time Dallas had a TRUE re-building stretch was 1988-1991

Since then, it's been like whack-a-mole trying to fix the problems that arise during the season only to have other problems arise the next season.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
This team is going to do absolutely nothing next week. I don’t expect anything until maybe March 20th. It really is disgusting that I am a Cowboy fan.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
How do you know an apple tree is an apple tree? The tree can say all it wants it is an orange tree but the EVIDENCE that it is an apple tree is by the fruit the tree produces.
Jerry can spit out all the cliches he wants to continue pulling in the media to give his #1 Sports franchise all the prime time games. The fans will fall for the bait--again--buying the pyrite only to be in the same position again (2025) for the 29th season.

The franchise has holes in many areas, with another opening up at LT. The hopes of this player and that player, who are on the team now, are thrown around.

Unless this team gives Prescott the extension, freeing up salary cap space, the carnival owners will be shopping at Dollar General even more with the lack of draft picks to plug the dyke.

So blowing up this team is getting closer with many coaches on 1yr/lame duck contracts. Players making big money and not getting it done, on the field. The inevitable is coming

--- Mock away, it is what the board does best
If they extend him, it just kicks the can into 2025+, jacking up those salary cap seasons.

How about having 2024 cap problems for the next 5 seasons?

Chasing6

Reaction score
If they extend him, it just kicks the can into 2025+, jacking up those salary cap seasons.

How about having 2024 cap problems for the next 5 seasons?
Extend him with a contract that is trade-able. So if/when we have to eat his bonus, at least we get draft compensation to off set it.