Bob Sturm Prediction: Cowboys Moving Around 2024 Money for Dak Deal before Week 1

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah I knew he did all you have to do is look at his answer…

“It’s weird to ask me if I have a wife or kids” that’s the response of somebody who’s in the basement.
Are you married? Where does your husband work? How old are your kids?

Does your house have a basement? Do you even own a house?

Please answer these questions, rabbit hole.

RoboQB

Reaction score
RoboQB prediction:
Dak signs on March 13th, 2025... with the LV Raiders.
(Or the Seattle Seahawks, if they can come up with "cooler" luggage. I'd also include New Orleans except Dak doesn't do well where they party in the streets..lol)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Anti Dak hopium smokers still don't see the light?

I mean, they are moving money around. Never mind that Dak is pretty much similar to Matt Ryan in terms of regular season wins and Ryan was nearly Falcons for life. What would be different here?
I would dismiss Strum's prediction, but the fact does remain that they are moving money around cap wise and they would not need to do that for any other purpose than to absorb a new (very large) contract.

With Lamb signed, that leaves only Dak and Parsons as the only two possible players that would sign a large deal before week 1 and I dont think Parsons is going to get paid before Dak, just my personal opinion.

Ergo, logic would dictate that they are moving money around to sign Dak, there is really no other logical explanation for why they would need to move any money around right now.

Staubacher

Reaction score
:laugh: I literally had an anti Dak person ask me the same question and I don’t find it weird. The only people who find it weird are wowed is themselves. You find it weird for someone to ask don’t have a family but don’t find it weird you stalk Dak with anti messages on a forum 20 hours a day lol. I could see if someone asked your SS or address.
Lol stans always double down and are clueless at how weird they are.

Wherever Dak goes you'll go too. THAT'S stalking

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Bob+Herschel.jpg
Dam, is that Herschel Walker on the right?

Dude is like 50+ and still jacked A.F. :omg:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I'm not comparing the 2 QBs accomplishments. I'm just saying Quarterbacks who dominate the regular season are almost always gonna be QB for lyfe on their team. That's just the way it goes in this league.
Yep, those QBs are deemed "too good to just get rid of" even though you know they will not get you over the hump.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol stans always double down and are clueless at how weird they are.

Wherever Dak goes you'll go too. THAT'S stalking
Naw I was here prior to Dak being here...nice try.

Meanwhile look at your post history....its all posts dedicated to Dak and Jerry shockingly. Who's the real stan?

Staubacher

Reaction score
Chester......please. Go back in your hiding before you end up in the "rabbit hole". You're trying to get this thread closed because I exposed you but all you have to do is just move on.
Oooh you're "exposing" people, searching their posting histories and delving into their personal lives.

Lol you really have no idea how creepy you are.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oooh you're "exposing" people, searching their posting histories and delving into their personal lives.

Lol you really have no idea how creepy you are.
If you want to defend someone who asked me where my children are at have at it. And this isn't the first time he's asked about them. But go ahead man. I'm "creepy".

DuncanIso

Reaction score