Bob Sturm Prediction: Cowboys Moving Around 2024 Money for Dak Deal before Week 1

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He was wrong and took accountability for it. You’re wrong and you never do.
Accountability for it?

He proceeds to do the same thing again two weeks later. This time just giving him a little bigger of a window. He clearly learned nothing.

And he does it with such confidence and it makes it look even worse.

He's getting you guys hopes up and that's just not right.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Accountability for it?

He proceeds to do the same thing again two weeks later. This time just giving him a little bigger of a window. He clearly learned nothing.

And he does it with such confidence and it makes it look even worse.

He's getting you guys hopes up and that's just not right.
The only one all giddy is you. As if you’re trying to convince yourself Dak is leaving. I’m perfectly fine with it. But you need him here. You wishing exist in your shameless attempt at relevancy on this site.

Seee many may not remember but I remember when you tried to be sarcastic like Risen and you failed.
Then there was the era of “I’m a changed man and I’m going to be mes negative” era that also failed. Now you’re in your Pappdog era. You need Dak. Otherwise…what identity would you have?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I was very excited after that season. We had the #1 pick in the draft and I was all over Aikman as our pick. The rest is history. Apparently the Jones learned nothing from prioritizing the most important position on the field. Almost forgot, what did Romo give us that the QB’s off the street didn’t? For me, he gave nothing.
There was hope then. I have none now.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The only one all giddy is you. As if you’re trying to convince yourself Dak is leaving. I’m perfectly fine with it. But you need him here. You wishing exist in your shameless attempt at relevancy on this site.

Seee many may not remember but I remember when you tried to be sarcastic like Risen and you failed.
Then there was the era of “I’m a changed man and I’m going to be mes negative” era that also failed. Now you’re in your Pappdog era. You need Dak. Otherwise…what identity would you have?
It's okay, bro.

I'm sure Bobby will have another tweet for ya'll to salivate over in a few days.

Then we can do this all over again when ya'll fall for it! Yippee.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

This really is a typical contract for Dallas. The team saves the first year and then the second year's base is large so that it can be turned into bonus and save against the cap. Those bases are really the key. Automatic restructures allow the team to move money to the back end and absorb the dead hit if he's cut after the guarantees by restructuring other players.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude that's creepy get a grip. You Dak stans are a real mess and I'm being serious get help
:laugh: I literally had an anti Dak person ask me the same question and I don’t find it weird. The only people who find it weird are wowed is themselves. You find it weird for someone to ask don’t have a family but don’t find it weird you stalk Dak with anti messages on a forum 20 hours a day lol. I could see if someone asked your SS or address.