Bob Sturm: "This time next week, Dak will have a deal"

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
rlRb361.png

BCg8dwb.gif
This is a lock for the Zone Hall of Fame.

I would support you in a holdout to get more money, or at least some money, out of Reality.

coult44

Reaction score
You guys made the same claims about replacing Romo. The same losing seasons in perpetuity black pills, and yet we went from Romo right to Dak who is the same QB as far as results go. It’s not hard to find QBs who can win games, but can't get it done as far as championships go.
The Romo Dak argument was 1000% different than this one. We had someone waiting that came in and took over for a guy who had been good for years. That’s apples and oranges compared to this.
You don’t want Dak. Fine. You have to be willing to say we might not have another good QB for at least 10 years. I’m not willing to do that.

coult44

Reaction score
Have some faith.

They are obviously taking a serious look at Lance.

There is no rush.

Dak is still under contract.

So they have a bridge season.

Dak is too expensive and he loses too many playoff games.
Where’ve you been for two weeks. There isn’t a person who has watched Lance at camp that m hasn’t said he’s not an NFL quarterback.

coult44

Reaction score
Indeed, give me high picks and the uncertainty of a scorched-earth rebuild any day over perpetual no man's land and a known overpaid stat padding choke artist who still can't read defenses and throw his receivers open after 9 years.
Again, according to those his peers who actually know what they are talking about. He’s the 16th best player in the league.

gtb1943

Reaction score
The Romo Dak argument was 1000% different than this one. We had someone waiting that came in and took over for a guy who had been good for years. That’s apples and oranges compared to this.
You don’t want Dak. Fine. You have to be willing to say we might not have another good QB for at least 10 years. I’m not willing to do that.
I am not willing to get worked in the playoffs every year

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Jerry wasn't even prepared for life after Romo either. They just lucked out with Dak. I mean he was the 3rd Qb on the roster behind Romo and Moore.

CWR

Reaction score
You guys made the same claims about replacing Romo. The same losing seasons in perpetuity black pills, and yet we went from Romo right to Dak who is the same QB as far as results go. Its not hard to find QBs who can win games, but can't get it done as far as championships go.
Cmon man, that guy was already on the roster and demonstrated his ability. There was minimal risk at that point. Besides that Romos body had all but broken down on him.

We could just as easily be looking at Quincy. That's a fact.

I'm not saying that's reason enough to justify paying Dak, but let's be honest. You're simplifying replacing the hardest position in all of pro sports.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Why would I make up imaginary numbers like you are doing?
It's called speculation. Don't sit here and act like you know something we don't.

You don't know anymore than the next guy, you just think you do. If you can discuss and speculate without argument, move along.