Bob Sturm: "This time next week, Dak will have a deal"

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
We're going to need to create a "dak zone" for all the dak contract threads over the next 4 months:grin:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
The Romo Dak argument was 1000% different than this one. We had someone waiting that came in and took over for a guy who had been good for years. That’s apples and oranges compared to this.
You don’t want Dak. Fine. You have to be willing to say we might not have another good QB for at least 10 years. I’m not willing to do that.
Fine. I'm willing to do that.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I thought he was a Phenom.

Dak is not the Cowboys. Dak plays 1 position.

The sooner fans figure out football is a team sport the better.
Have people really labeled Lance a phenom? Wow…he’s NEVER demonstrated enough to be in that category. Being honest, in reference to football, that label doesn’t get tossed around that much - and shouldn’t.

You and I are in agreement on the team concept. I’ll never trash Dak as being the sole source for playoff failures (thus far) cuz this group, as currently constructed, has collectively crapped in their postseason bed.

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
The only thing more sad than the fact that we haven't won a super bowl since 95 is that a guy who has never won a super bowl can get this much attention. If I just came out from under a rock and heard this conversation I would have thought that he won at least five championships. If he played for any other team literally no one would even care. And even if he leaves here and goes on to win a championship somewhere else it won't matter because the media will never mention his name again. They'll be too busy talking about the next Dallas cowboys contract.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Where’ve you been for two weeks. There isn’t a person who has watched Lance at camp that m hasn’t said he’s not an NFL quarterback.
total disagreement.

Tons of video on the kid.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Have people really labeled Lance a phenom? Wow…he’s NEVER demonstrated enough to be in that category. Being honest, in reference to football, that label doesn’t get tossed around that much - and shouldn’t.

You and I are in agreement on the team concept. I’ll never trash Dak as being the sole source for playoff failures (thus far) cuz this group, as currently constructed, has collectively crapped in their postseason bed.
Haha.

These posts are for ever.

Yes.

He is a phenom.

Tons of video on Lance.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Haha.

These posts are for ever.

Yes.

He is a phenom.

Tons of video on Lance.
True. All the video of him failing at SF, a team who makes lemons into lemonades with average to below average QBs for a decade now. He looked good playing with a stacked team against FCS quality players. Came into the NFL and was overwhelmed and SF wanted nothing to do with him. The only reason people buy into him are 2 reasons, one being he was a top 3 pick and the other, he isn't Dak. Lance is not a starter for any team in this league.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Let's be honest! If Dak told Jerry he would do a team friendly deal and accept 30 mil a season Jerry still shouldn't sign him. The guy just stinks when the playoffs start.

renny

Reaction score
When the contract is signed, how long will you be ghost??

Till the playoffs??

Do Dak Haters promise to keep quiet till the playoffs once Prescott is signed?:lmao2::lmao2:

We can do welfare check after 9 Wins:laugh::lmao:
Can't wait until DAK resigns to torment all these WEIRD DAK haters!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
total disagreement.

Tons of video on the kid.
Video of him doing what? And when? Obviously video of him playing in regular season games can’t be much. He rarely played for the 49ers. He never cracked the 48 man game day roster for Dallas. “Ton of video on the kid.” The kid part is accurate. But NFL football is played by men.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Yeah and the team that made the bust played in the Super Bowl. Just a reminder for all of the folks that claim a 10 drought at QB if Slak leaves.
Like we have a team built like the Niners minus a QB.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Like we have a team built like the Niners minus a QB.
Well of course our team is well built, many here sing the praises of making the playoffs. So of course we have a well built team