Bob Sturm: "This time next week, Dak will have a deal"

Chasing6

Reaction score
It's called speculation. Don't sit here and act like you know something we don't.

You don't know anymore than the next guy, you just think you do. If you can discuss and speculate without argument, move along.
You are the one acting like you know something stating Dak wants $65M.

Brooksey

Reaction score
You are the one acting like you know something stating Dak wants $65M.
If he wanted under 60M he would be signed. Maybe its 62M does it make a difference? he wants north of 60M, it's the going rate and he needs to do it for the NFL brotherhood.

His words not mine, he has an obligation. Did you finish high school?

Chasing6

Reaction score
If he wanted under 60M he would be signed. Maybe its 62M does it make a difference? he wants north of 60M, it's the going rate and he needs to do it for the NFL brotherhood.

His words not mine, he has an obligation. Did you finish high school?
He wants out of Dallas.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You're acting like a clown bro. Just because you cheerlead for Dak doesn't mean you know what he thinks or wants.

You don't know anymore than anyone else. Stop acting like a big shot lol
Then why are you saying what Dak wants?

DDS is strong with you.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
YOU think we have a chance as it is
I do not so your question is BS
They keep at it with the same doom predictions about Dak that they made about Romo. The reason the Cowboys didn't go into losing seasons after Romo is because Romo was massively overrated, just like Dak. It's not hard to find mid QBs if all you want to do is avoid being a bad team, but it will almost never result in a SB team.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Again, according to those his peers who actually know what they are talking about. He’s the 16th best player in the league.
Ex-NFLer, Rich Ohrnberger, was just on the radio talking about this list no more than 2 hours ago.

For what it’s worth, he commented that most player’s don’t complete these lists, reminded listeners that NFL players are too selfish with their personal time (and need to be) to give proper attention to lists, and that some players admittedly view this as a popularity contest and intentionally won’t vote for certain players. He played a clip of one athlete commenting on his take on a top vote getter and his position on voting against him.

Besides, can any list that places Jackson ahead of Mahomes be taken seriously? Also, in cheerleading Dak’s position you’d have to concede that Hurts is a better player - he’s higher on the list. That would be hard for some on here to stomach.

I’ll admit stats can be misleading and wielded to prove pointless stances on occasion, but subjective lists are just a waste of time.

Jeez, can we start the season already so we can commence the pointing of fingers at players and coaches instead of lists, rankings, and takes from attention seeking media clowns?

Brooksey

Reaction score
He wants out of Dallas.
Do you really know what he wants or do you think you do because you're a big Dak fan? Do you have some inside info you're sharing?

Let's see... you think he wants to leave the highest profile QB job in the world, for the most valuable franchise and be the highest paid QB for someone else?

Got it. Great theory bro :thumbup:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Ex-NFLer, Rich Ohrnberger, was just on the radio talking about this list no more than 2 hours ago.

For what it’s worth, he commented that most player’s don’t complete these lists, reminded listeners that NFL players are too selfish with their personal time (and need to be) to give proper attention to lists, and that some players admittedly view this as a popularity contest and intentionally won’t vote for certain players. He played a clip of one athlete commenting on his take on a top vote getter and his position on voting against him.

Besides, can any list that places Jackson ahead of Mahomes be taken seriously? Also, in cheerleading Dak’s position you’d have to concede that Hurts is a better player - he’s higher on the list. That would be hard for some on here to stomach.

I’ll admit stats can be misleading and wielded to prove pointless stances on occasion, but subjective lists are just a waste of time.

Jeez, can we start the season already so we can commence the pointing of fingers at players and coaches instead of lists, rankings, and takes from attention seeking media clowns?
Where was Trance on the list?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're acting like a clown bro. Just because you cheerlead for Dak doesn't mean you know what he thinks or wants.

You don't know anymore than anyone else. Stop acting like a big shot lol
I never said I did YOU are the one claiming to know what’s being offered and what’s not. I never said I did or acted like it. All I said was you are misrepresenting lies as facts and you butt hurt over it.

You just think im a big shot because I never said I was. What are you uncomfortable for?

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Where was Trance on the list?
That response is so ridiculous that I can’t tell if you’re kidding or not. Given the tenor of your comments recently it’s worth knowing that answer.

Have fun basking in the glory of Dak’s 16th place victory. Just might be about the same position the Cowboys are drafting from next year.

Chasing6

Reaction score
That response is so ridiculous that I can’t tell if you’re kidding or not. Given the tenor of your comments recently it’s worth knowing that answer.

Have fun basking in the glory of Dak’s 16th place victory. Just might be about the same position the Cowboys are drafting from next year.
I thought he was a Phenom.

Dak is not the Cowboys. Dak plays 1 position.

The sooner fans figure out football is a team sport the better.

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
The Dak Doomsday Prophets have chosen a new date after being wrong on all the others.

The cosmos have spoken.
Didn't preachers used to do this back in the 1970s? Every few weeks one of them would predict the end of the world. And then when it didn't happen they would just pick a different day.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Didn't preachers used to do this back in the 1970s? Every few weeks one of them would predict the end of the world. And then when it didn't happen they would just pick a different day.
That is the method the Dak Doomsday Prophets use now.

We're "this time next week" now and there's still no deal.

So it's back to the chicken bones and lamb intestines and on to a new "for sure" date.