Bob Sturm: "This time next week, Dak will have a deal"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For all the criticism he has attracted, it should be noted all good, so-so and bad predictions are guesses until proven otherwise. A good number of people, both inside and outside CowboysZone, make predictions often--probably more frequently than Sturm does.
go-ahead-go-for-it.gif

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
For all the criticism he has attracted, it should be noted all good, so-so and bad predictions are guesses until proven otherwise. A good number of people, both inside and outside CowboysZone, make predictions often--probably more frequently than Sturm does.
Sturm has been a good source of intel and other stuff...but...predicting a signing by next week would mean he absolutely knows the mind of Dak, France and Jerry/Stephen. God bless him if he does...cause I don't want that kind of insight lol.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Sturm has been a good source of intel and other stuff...but...predicting a signing by next week would mean he absolutely knows the mind of Dak, France and Jerry/Stephen. God bless him if he does...cause I don't want that kind of insight lol.
talk about things one does not want to know....

BUT I have to think Sturm was pretty certain to have made such a bold statement. So to me that indicates something is going on that he did not see coming

Staubacher

Reaction score
What is Bob Strum's claim to fame again?
Please man please, surprised some of you thought this BOZO had the goods on a new Daktrash deal!!!! :muttley:
He used to be a good read in the week after a game because he would stick to analyzing plays and strategies. I think he fell in love with Dak and lost his objectivity and frankly he hasn't had much to offer the last few years. This false prediction just makes him look like a fool.. if you're a member of the media publishing articles you should be more responsible than that it isn't the same as people posting on here.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
He used to be a good read in the week after a game because he would stick to analyzing plays and strategies. I think he fell in love with Dak and lost his objectivity and frankly he hasn't had much to offer the last few years. This false prediction just makes him look like a fool.. if you're a member of the media publishing articles you should be more responsible than that it isn't the same as people posting on here.
He still does all that and he has been incredibly critical of Dak.

Swing and a miss.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Has anyone done a wellness check on Bob Sturm?
yeah he is on the Ticket every afternoon, one of the only ones I'll still listen to there because he still talks sports...the rest have faded into "Curretn events" basically..

Reaction score
yeah he is on the Ticket every afternoon, one of the only ones I'll still listen to there because he still talks sports...the rest have faded into "Curretn events" basically..
and he's a blowhard on the Hardline who loves to hear his own voice.

He's got nothing to offer besides that he watches a lot of film and thinks he knows so much about football.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
and he's a blowhard on the Hardline who loves to hear his own voice.

He's got nothing to offer besides that he watches a lot of film and thinks he knows so much about football.
well you've always got Cobra to tell you what concerts are in town and about the cat that saved the puppy in Garland this week..Meh i like sports..

75boyz

Reaction score
Exactly.
The tone of his articles used to at least hint at some of Jerry's roster building failures and objective critiques of coaches and players.

Now he's much more a toe the line company man.
Not to the Jerry nut hugging Spagnola extreme, but definitely a watered down version of his former self.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
He gets paid. You present a false equivalence.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He gets paid. You present a false equivalence.
A paid person makes a guess.

A non-paid person makes a different guess.

The act of guessing is not equivalent because one person was paid, while the other was not.

Okay.