Video: Bobby Belt on 105.3: McCarthy most likely coming back

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
You take that beatdown against Green Bay and have the only move be to let DQ take a head coach position and let Joe Whitt Jr. take over as DC it just says to the world that the regular season is all they care about.

This is the time for Jerry to shake things up one way or another. Doesn't have to be firing MM, doesn't have to be cutting Dak, but if you're really going to run it back you need to go all in on player acquisition this offseason.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Cowboys insider Bobby Belt says the FO is leaning towards bringing the gang back together for one more run.

I find it interesting that these three hosts interview McCarthy every week on the Coach's Show and have become very friendly with him. Yet, they are even calling for his head and visibly disgusted in this segment.

Great. So much for the 2024 season. Now run out and buy all that gear

Zordon

Reaction score
This is exactly what we need to do. Don't ruin a good thing just because of a fluke.

Patience and continuity. Maybe another rendition of Jerry's man in the mirror speech too and we're loaded for bear for next year.
I can already hear the jorts crowd serenading him in Oxnard with "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!" chants.

2024-2025, already feels different.

bewp7

Reaction score
entire team does not show up for a playoff game

that is a head coach that need another chance!!!!!

this is a joke jerry is a joke

if they bring back mccarthy and extend dak idk if i will be a fan any more it is a bad joke

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm glad MVP will be back. Who could we get to beat up on bad teams and lose to good ones? Oh, just about anybody. dang

John813

Reaction score
I'm sure McCarthy told Jerry that he gave Garrett a decade to figure it out so why not at least 5 years for him.
Also, mentioned his buyout and SJ probably fainted at losing that much money