Video: Bobby Belt on 105.3: McCarthy most likely coming back

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
No one should be surprised McCarthy is coming back. IMO for two main reasons. 1. McCarthy has not lost the locker room. 2. Jerry hates firing coaching with remaining years on their contract.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go buy another jersey.
Cry me a river. Attacking other fans is the common fallback for individuals unwilling to do whatever is necessary and accomplish what they blame others for.

So, what have you done to not enable Jones in order to motivate that idiot to step down as general manager? What? Cry on an internet forum and not buy a jersey?

Zordon

Reaction score
No one should be surprised McCarthy is coming back. IMO for two main reasons. 1. McCarthy has not lost the locker room. 2. Jerry hates firing coaching with remaining years on their contract.
True on both points. But this is the year Jerry has two worthy replacements waiting in the wings - Harbaugh and Belicheck. He most likely won't have those options next year.

Personally, I think Jerry's age is affecting his decision making. He feels he is too old to restart with a new staff.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Cowboys insider Bobby Belt says the FO is leaning towards bringing the gang back together for one more run.

I find it interesting that these three hosts interview McCarthy every week on the Coach's Show and have become very friendly with him. Yet, they are even calling for his head and visibly disgusted in this segment.

I rather keep MM than Dak. I dont care if MM is back. I just want Dak gone.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who would have thought in Jerry's old age he would have turned into a conservative, slow to react, risk averse, decision procrastinator?

He used to blow through head coaches and wheel and deal in the draft. Today he does neither.

When he was younger with more time he was impatient. Now that he's older with less time he's become patient.

Nothing about him makes sense.

stiletto

Reaction score
download.jpg

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I’m fine with McCarthy. It’s time to move on from Dak.
But that’s the problem, we’re stuck with Dak too. And for that reason does it even matter who the head coach is. The deer in the headlights look isn’t going away. Enjoy the regular season wins and meaningless stats.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Who would have thought in Jerry's old age he would have turned into a conservative, slow to react, risk averse, decision procrastinator?

He used to blow through head coaches and wheel and deal in the draft. Today he does neither.

When he was younger with more time he was impatient. Now that he's older with less time he's become patient.

Nothing about him makes sense.
Wildcatter!

StylisticS

Reaction score
How do you as a business owner bring back somebody who not only continuously fails at their job, but does so in the most humiliating fashion. Your team gave up 48 points and if they kept their starters in, it is likely more. I hear this garbage that Jerry wants to win. No. No he doesn’t. He has never wanted to win on the field.