Bobby Wagner to Washington

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Im not saying they would do it. Just pointing out the only QB on this team with value isnt named Lance.
I agree. Lance has no value at all and there are teams that would trade for Dak at the right price. Don't think Washington is one of them though.

MikeT22

Reaction score
We don't need 3 QBs. Plus, Lance would cost $5.4 million to keep this year while Cooper Rush only costs $3 million. Also, Lance is due/owed $22 million next year. Are you Dak haters seriously willing to pay a 3rd string QB more this year than your veteran backup QB, plus a crazy $22 million next year to once again sit on the bench?
I thought you said he was talented and cheap

Beaker42

Reaction score
I got Dallas a solid 3rd place finish in the East if Washington can get a q.b. As of today....Unless Dak goes crazy and have an even better reg. season than last. Other teams are moving while idiot Jones plays on his yacht watching the Dallas Cowboys burn...
I’ll let the you in on a little secret - the Commodes are still going to suck.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Yes, cheap when referring to giving up either a 3rd or a 4th round pick, instead of a 1st rounder on another QB who is not guaranteed to pan out.
You will say anything to fit your agenda.

Sometimes you say he is young and talented.. other times you say he sucks.

It's hard to take you seriously when you yourself don't actually believe in what you are saying.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You will say anything to fit your agenda.

Sometimes you say he is young and talented.. other times you say he sucks.

It's hard to take you seriously when you yourself don't actually believe in what you are saying.
I'm talking business and what would be best for this team right now. You talk simply based on your personal dislike of Dak and not wanting him here any longer at any cost.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
I'm talking business and what would be best for this team right now. You talk simply based on your personal dislike of Dak and not wanting him here any longer at any cost.
At least know who you are talking to.. I'm not a Dak hater and never have been.. show ANYTHING that I've said about hating Dak.. ANYTHING.

You are disingenuous when it comes to Lance.. who is going to trade for a guy who you have said, sucks !

You're not talking business.. you will just say anything to fit your agenda.. and we all know what your agenda is.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
At least know who you are talking to.. I'm not a Dak hater and never have been.. show ANYTHING that I've said about hating Dak.. ANYTHING.

You are disingenuous when it comes to Lance.. who is going to trade for a guy who you have said, sucks !

You're not talking business.. you will just say anything to fit your agenda.. and we all know what your agenda is.
Quit ball spitting. You've made it clear in many posts and 'likes' how you don't like nor want Dak at QB. We all know what your agenda is.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Quit ball spitting. You've made it clear in many posts and 'likes' how you don't like nor want Dak at QB. We all know what your agenda is.
All you have is calling anyone who disagrees with you on anything.. a Dak hater.

I'm bored now.. ciao