Bossman Fat

Creeper

Reaction score
Haven't the Cowboys had a number of players coming down with an illness the last two weeks? Something could be going around and he got it on game day instead of during the week. I don't know the details so I won't criticize him for getting sick. I think fans are a little hard on him. He got off to a bad start with the Cowboys as a rookie, then had that legal problem and he has not played. But I think he shows some ability. His problem looks like inexperience. He has no ball skills. He never looks back for the ball and has no idea what to do as the ball approaches the receiver. But that can be taught. One thing he does have is makeup speed, which cannot be taught.

What I don't know about the guy is if has has the brains to play, the desire to learn, or the will to put in the work. I don't think the Cowboys will cut him. He is not making a lot of money and he could be CJ Goodwin's replacement.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
How does Mcclay get all credit for good picks and Jerrg gets it for the bad ones.....lmao
Who’s the top man in the organization?
Who’s the one constant over the last 27 years?
That’s why.

Loso86

Reaction score
If you do not think that super Jerry was involved in this pick then you have not been paying attention.
If you do not get my question then don't respond, read the WHOLE statement and respond to the WHOLE statement

Loso86

Reaction score
That's seriously not what was said. Agenda much?
It is around here, this site and most fans bash JJ for all the bad but give the good credit elsewhere....where am I lying...agenda much?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Gonna remember this thread because I sure remember a lot of Demarcus Lawrence sucks threads after his rookie year, Dorance Armstrong….list goes on.

conner01

Reaction score
Not 6 years. But he will take the Trysten Hill route. Two more years and he will be gone
Teams don’t give up on top picks early
And that’s understandable since you have an investment in him

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I've hated KJ since his first interview with the Cowboys. He's done nothing but prove my first impressions correct about him.

It took me 13 years for me to figure out what was making me stupid in class, in life, everything. Let's hope and pray he figures it out too before he's out of the league. He would be suspended all the time like Randy Gregory was if the rules didn't change. He's now the Jeff Spicoli of our team.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
OK he hasn't been as productive as we had liked, but I don't think I would be ragging on anyone who is legitimately sick.

It has been reported that the Cowboys have a run of the flu going through the organization.

If a guys is dumping his shorts you can't expect him to play. Despite how bad his play might be.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
the NFL doesn't suspend players for failing drug tests for weed anymore? or does it depend on what state you play in?

J_Allen

Reaction score
I'm kinda starting to wonder if he's just too dumb.

He is definitely dumb.

Jimmy Johnson and Bill Belichick refuse to draft dumb players. Jerry goes out of his way in the 2nd round to get one. And he could have been had in the 4th or 5th.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Worst pick of the draft, definitely. The guy had bust written all over him. Asante Samuel Jr. was clearly the better player and was there for the taking.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Joseph certainly hasn't lived up to his draft status, he's been injured and struggled a lot but many on this forum wanted Brown cut years ago and he's turned into a very solid corner for a fifth round selection, but what is really concerning to me is the amount of misses this team has drafting in the second round, selecting far to many projects or injured players has really hurt this team...Second round selections should be long term starters on a team, not backups....
Unlike Hill, Bossman has pure talent. It’s everything else that is concerning. Hopefully he turns it around.

Stsinaz12

Reaction score
So Bossman finally gets a chance to play and he gets beat on a throw then leaves the game due to illness. I know he is a Jerry Jones second round gamble draft pick but are we seriously stuck with this guy for another 6 years?
He sucks

Mr_437

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with KJ, but heck give Wright his chance to play then. If they both trash go out and draft a CB early in the draft...keep it moving, no crying over a failed pick especially at CB.