Boycott the SB

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder how the NFL would react to a full out boycott effort by fans over their allowing the wrong team to participate through their own incompetent officiating? Do fans really care that much?

I really do wonder because the NFL can pull anything and the sheep still keep showing up for the shearing. Oh, we're sorry, we'll do better.

I do not have a horse in the race and was actually rooting for LA more than NO but this is a tainted SB. This is blatantly wrong, it is an injustice.

So, I will not watch this SB. Not only that but am contacting the sponsors of the NFL and SB to let them know I am not a prospect of theirs now or in the future for their support of this injustice.

It is not enough just to say this is wrong, they must feel it or they could care less. OK, I am not Don Quixote but I am doing the only thing I can by not supporting something that is wrong and I will feel better than watching a team that should not be there. A game that should not actually be taking place.

I am sick of the NFL and them not fixing something until it's broken. A team was more blatantly robbed yesterday than in the history of the NFL and while that is not the fault of the team that is representing the NFC, I will not be a witness to their misrepresentation.

It is not enough to just complain when we actually could affect them, if there were enough of us. So, won't you be my neighbor?

Oh common coach, in the 70's nobody had replay or cared about the defender mugging a WR, and you loved it.

Luther

I am who they thought I was!
Reaction score
I wonder how the NFL would react to a full out boycott effort by fans over their allowing the wrong team to participate through their own incompetent officiating? Do fans really care that much?

I really do wonder because the NFL can pull anything and the sheep still keep showing up for the shearing. Oh, we're sorry, we'll do better.

I do not have a horse in the race and was actually rooting for LA more than NO but this is a tainted SB. This is blatantly wrong, it is an injustice.

So, I will not watch this SB. Not only that but am contacting the sponsors of the NFL and SB to let them know I am not a prospect of theirs now or in the future for their support of this injustice.

It is not enough just to say this is wrong, they must feel it or they could care less. OK, I am not Don Quixote but I am doing the only thing I can by not supporting something that is wrong and I will feel better than watching a team that should not be there. A game that should not actually be taking place.

I am sick of the NFL and them not fixing something until it's broken. A team was more blatantly robbed yesterday than in the history of the NFL and while that is not the fault of the team that is representing the NFC, I will not be a witness to their misrepresentation.

It is not enough to just complain when we actually could affect them, if there were enough of us. So, won't you be my neighbor?
It is a Game!

I intend to watch it and enjoy it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Have fun with that. I'm sure you'll have a significant impact. :muttley:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm going to watch it, just making shining a light on reasons why you wouldn't. BTW I'm already one foot out the door with the NFL, the only saving grace is the Cowboys existing.
Well don’t let the door hit you in the *** on your way out.

nobody

Reaction score
Eh, the decided that the Rams needed the SB appearance and possibly the win to increase the fanbase since the team moved, so...the officials "missed" stuff.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I appreciate your passion and conviction Coach and always applaud a Boycott but my emotions have been detached so long I’ll watch regardless.

I realize Saints got screwed but I seriously don’t care that much. Sorry, I’ll still watch. I’ve never missed a SB and not going to start now. lol

Plus I’ll be in Biloxi vacationing and betting on the game legally at a new sports book. I can’t wait to hear all the moaning from Saint fans.

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watch anything but. Nothing changes if the sheeple keep watching. I haven’t watched the Stupor Bowl since our last SB win over the Squealers. I’d rather watch paint dry unless the ‘boys are in it.

Lol, well, it seemed you have been filling all those years thinking up silly names to call people, teams and events. Forgive me if I think watching football is more entertaining.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao2:MEANWHILE LOUISIANA DAILY NEWSPAPER
HXyC128.jpg

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

I agree. Fans need to start calling the NFL offices and complaining AND boycotting games. Everyone at the stadium and at home watching the play( including the terrible phantom hands to the face penalty on KC)including the powers that be in the NFL new it was pass interference, Rams. There is no excuse for allowing a terrible no call like this to stand. We have friggin modern technology. The NFL has a rule they can use in an emergency situation to correct an in justice against a team. Roger and his clones refused to take advantage of their own rule. They are morons!!!

The NFL is becoming more and more of a joke! The refs have been terrible all year. The league should have been prepared to step in an fix an obvious game deciding mistake. The NFL pays Roger how much? This is a travesty to us,the fans, especially the NO’s fans. The NFL has not even come out and officially made a statement that they blew the call.

DFWJC

Reaction score
There were at least two DPIs against the Rams that didn't get called the announcers including Mike Pereira all agreed. Not to mention a lot of other momentum changing stuff.
Yeah, it most certainly was not just "one play"

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I’m not boycotting. I’m not watching because I have no interest now. They didn’t get their own tournament right.
Everyone is talking about NO’s getting screwed, but KC got screwed to. If wasn’t for the phantom hands to the face by KC, Brady has a 3rd and 7-10 instead of 15 extra yards sand a 1st down. Also, in OT, NE converted 2 third and long throws to Edelman, both of them were picks by Gronk. Patriots, they are so good at stretching the rules!! Some would say breaking the rules!!

IceBowler

Reaction score
For what it's worth, Harry AND Me won't be watching the SB. I made that decision when NE got past KC.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Play better so the outcome isn't dictated by 1 play.
You know, I hear this all the time and it’s a sad excuse for getting screwed like that. Not every team can play every play of every game perfectly. All it takes is 1 criminal play to win or lose a game for a team. The ref who let that go should be charged w/ a felony.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Everyone is making a big stink about the play. The Saints aren't the only team screwed by a bad call in the history of the NFL. Yes, Dez caught it. Now they want to launch lawsuits etc. Get real, this is silly talk. The Saints lost that game on their own letting LA back into it, getting suckered by a fake punt and losing in OT. They had chances to win that game regardless of that call. You never let a game be decided by the Refs, they could have put out the Rams but they didn't.
If that called is made. Which it should have been. NO’s had at least a 98% chance of winning the game!

Many times games are close in the NFL, decided by the last play, etc. THAT is why everything should be reviewable, it’s common sense. We watch football for 5 months and the wrong team in the NFC is going to the Super Bowl because of the refs and the league. They have a rule that could have fixed that mistake, but the league didn’t use it! Ridiculous!!