Signed by Cowboys Boys working deal with DE Benson Mayowa - *Signs Offer Sheet*

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
We seem to have a thing for the Idaho area lately.

Between the Boise State thing and now Idaho (Toomer, Mayowa) and Wyoming (Nzeocha), I wonder what is going on.

Is there some up and coming scout assigned to that territory that has someone's ear?

It is becoming a real trend.

Spalding did a book report on Lewis & Clark and The Oregon Trail.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Here's what the raiders could have tendered, which I assume why they figured they could get him.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I would actually consider the Cowboys offseason a HUGE success if I no longer had to see that #38 with Heath on the back running around wi****lly again next year.

#sad

the only thing that will make this a successful off season is if we follow the advice in your signature.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
the only thing that will make this a successful off season is if we follow the advice in your signature.

Dude no doubt. I sincerely hope everything I have been seeing in mocks are all just great smokescreens.
#justgetjarednthencallitadaylikeditka

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Cowboys FO press conference for this alleged fodder will be classic if the Raiders retain him.

They won't have one. It is very strange that neither Jones has said a peep since the Combine.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
We seem to have a thing for the Idaho area lately.

Between the Boise State thing and now Idaho (Toomer, Mayowa) and Wyoming (Nzeocha), I wonder what is going on.

Is there some up and coming scout assigned to that territory that has someone's ear?

It is becoming a real trend.

;)....I'm sworn to silence

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The ball is in the Raider's court...but there was a volley.

i understand that. I just don't like the attitude of "we signed him to a contract we think they'll match.'

I guess the team is just crossing their fingers that the Raiders won't.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The Raiders have the space.

They can match this and not even blink.

This is a different game of chicken in restricted free agency.

Usually the goal is to find talent on a cap strapped team and then force their hand.

You know. Like how New England forced Buffalo to part with Chris Hogan.

They had no cap room and the Patriots could attack the contract from that perspective.

Us?

Well, we take a team that is comfortably cap rich, and then decide to hurl rocks with a sling at the goliath.

So this is just how the Joneses get their kicks?

Ha ha, watch how much we're going to make Oakland pay for this guy.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Who said we had to wait for the games to start before throwing all the crap out...