News: BR: Cowboys' Micah Parsons: 'Not Once Did I Ever Disrespect' Jalen Hurts With MVP Remarks

Blackrain

Reaction score
Maybe he didn't give the "by the book" answer, but he did give an honest answer....and it wasn't disrespectful. Would you like the young man to lie and give an answer he didn't believe to be true?

I'd like him to stay off social media out of podcasts.
Keep his mouth shut concentrate on film study and focus his energy towards beating the team next on our schedule and leave all the other crap till after the season is over.

Then he can go in full bore celebrity mode party on Jerry's boat act a fool and say whatever.

In the meantime just concentrate on your job.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Who cares how Hurts took it. If he's that sensitive, hopefully Micah adds injury to perceived insult.

And why would the team he complimented be "ramped up" over it?

Runny You're too normal You have to have lived in Philadelphia area all your life to understand how these people think.

They have somehow a medieval hate for the Cowboys and almost everything else for that matter.

They can justify hatred violence vindictive crazy behavior with almost anything .

Just ask Michael Irvin Santa Claus or the guy they threw batteries at.

It's flat out a hateful place like no other

So trust me they will twist it into the negative and between the team and their fan base they will have it blown up into a hateful narrative that they will use as a reason to try and hurt someone on our team

Blackrain

Reaction score
It's only bulletin board material if the guys who read the comment are too stupid to know he complimented everyone but Hurts, and saying he's helped by the system isn't an insult, it's the truth. I'm sure he knows that, and so what if he doesn't? He's a QB, what's he gonna do, throw the ball harder?

You hit the nail on the head with stupid.

It's a stupid hateful group right there. Lol

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
My favorite point from the interview that no one is talking about is non QBs MVP consideration. We weren't seeing this from the Eagles until AJ Brown got there

plasticman

Reaction score
Micah was complimenting the entire Eagles team with what he believed to be a truth:

You could put a lesser QB in there and the Eagles would still win.

Was his statement correct? It's debatable.

Should he have said it? No, of course not.

QuikZ06

Reaction score
Idk, sometimes the truth hurts, pun intended. I don’t have a problem with what he said.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Why can't this team just shut up until the win something.

It's really not the team, it's really just him. Dude talks too much. I might catch flack, but I love Parsons the player and what he does for the Cowboys..but I don't like him at all outside of that. It's a weird thing i've never experienced before. He talks a lot of crap and acts like he is the ruler of the defense when other players around him let him have a niche role where he can essentially use his 4.3 speed to beat guys that mostly run 4.9's around the edge. He's annoying.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's really not the team, it's really just him. Dude talks too much. I might catch flack, but I love Parsons the player and what he does for the Cowboys..but I don't like him at all outside of that. It's a weird thing i've never experienced before. He talks a lot of crap and acts like he is the ruler of the defense when other players around him let him have a niche role where he can essentially use his 4.3 speed to beat guys that mostly run 4.9's around the edge. He's annoying.
I take it a step further. I love the guy too but I would trade him for a boat load of picks before hes not a shiny new toy anymore. You could get minimum 2 #1s and a #2.
You're not gonna be able to afford him anyway

Hadenough

Reaction score
All Parsons did was take 100% of the credit that Hurts was getting and redistribute it among the whole team. And like many of you like to say, it's a team game. All Parsons needed to say is Hurts is a good player and leave it at that.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Does this mean we get spanked at home by the Eagles on Xmas eve?

Sydla

Reaction score
All Parsons did was take 100% of the credit that Hurts was getting and redistribute it among the whole team. And like many of you like to say, it's a team game. All Parsons needed to say is Hurts is a good player and leave it at that.

LOL. He basically said that Hurts isnt that good as people think, it’s the team.

phildadon86

Reaction score
So when they show SNF promos and have pictures of players like Mahomes side by side with Parsons, Kelce is on that level? No, he isn't. He's a freakin' Center. Nice try though.
Hey. Remember when we had to sit thru watching what he wore to practice for a week? That was fun.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Think of it like this....

Imagine the uproar you'd have if Dak was actually playing well and a divisional rival tried to discredit it.
I wouldnt really care. Nice try though. The media does it on a daily basis. I go on with my life. Life is too short to worry what other people think.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah get these guys a talk show, then they can quit playing football. I don't remember players back in the real football era running around talking all the time. Bring back the soul train and let them dance and talk there *** off.