News: BR: Don't Be Surprised If Dak Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys Part Ways

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I pretty much agree with you! But Eli was a whole lot better than people give him credit. Once he got into the playoffs his play went up. His brother Peyton was a better regular season QB but Eli was a better playoff QB.
Nah Eli was not a whole lot better. People like you just overhype a smaller sample size than what he did mainly. Eli was eh with two good runs in the playoffs.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Good, he's not worth the bank he's demanding or his little CHA CHA dance he performs before games.................... Cha Cha is an average QB at best.
Its rather embarrassing and uncomfortable to watch but I do respect Dak for not caring what anyone thinks about what he does.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Nah Eli was not a whole lot better. People like you just overhype a smaller sample size than what he did mainly. Eli was eh with two good runs in the playoffs.
2 good runs in the playoffs?
I couldnt stand Eli, but the comparison is mute. Eli has two rings.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think parting ways just got a little more difficult with Stafford no longer an option, if he ever was.

The choice isn't Prescott or another QB. The choice is another tag or a 4 year contract.

This is also exacerbated by the search for the QB in the NFL unlike anything we've ever seen before.

Prescott's agent, what do you think he feels about Prescott's value after that Stafford trade? And we haven't seen the Watson one yet. And that Rodgers situation will not stay quiet either. He wants a new deal. All God's QB's want a new deal!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its rather embarrassing and uncomfortable to watch but I do respect Dak for not caring what anyone thinks about what he does.
He cares what one thinks but she is not with him anymore but her faith in him is what is driving this, I have 0 reservations about that. That lady taught him to never, ever, take a backseat to anyone else.

csirl

Reaction score
Prescott's agent, what do you think he feels about Prescott's value after that Stafford trade?

I think he'll be feeling very uncomfortable. A QB who is a contemporary of Daks, but has got to a SB being valued as small change in a trade.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
2 good runs in the playoffs?
I couldnt stand Eli, but the comparison is mute. Eli has two rings.
And your point regarding two rings? He's still not that good of a QB but most of y'all are easily manipulated. I guess Flacco is pretty good too?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
get to parting. sheesh, kick the greedy loser off the island. Gimps are a dime a dozen these days.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys' FO had best see fit to find themselves a QB who can accommodate their penchant for frugality, if they're intent upon remaining so. I'm expecting something far less than ideal, whether Dak is retained or not. Whether they draft one or find one willing to sign for less, there's likely to be a period of having a situation that demands more time to excel than anyone here is likely relish. This FO has painted themselves into a dark corner that will be difficult to extricate themselves from.