News: BR: Ezekiel Elliott Parties on Boat on Cowboys' off Day Amid Suspension Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Zeke is currently on a very slippery slope. Although he did nothing wrong here, the optics are such that his conduct and decision making will be brought further into question.

Sad state of affairs for an amazing talent.

Yes and no. Yes on the very slippery slope and the bad optics. No on the 'sad state of affairs'. He needs to grow up and do it soon or his career will be shortened in a big way. If not....he'll slip into oblivion and the Cowboys will move on. League is littered with guys that couldn't (or wouldn't) toe the line and grow up for 5-7 years. He can party all he wants afterward. I said the DAY he was drafted that he'd be a headache to have around. Very talented but he likes to party. Not much of a debate about that. I see him having 3-4 more good years and then moving on. Heck, me might just finish his rookie deal in Dallas and then sign elsewhere. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

robjay04

Reaction score
Yes and no. Yes on the very slippery slope and the bad optics. No on the 'sad state of affairs'. He needs to grow up and do it soon or his career will be shortened in a big way. If not....he'll slip into oblivion and the Cowboys will move on. League is littered with guys that couldn't (or wouldn't) toe the line and grow up for 5-7 years. He can party all he wants afterward. I said the DAY he was drafted that he'd be a headache to have around. Very talented but he likes to party. Not much of a debate about that. I see him having 3-4 more good years and then moving on. Heck, me might just finish his rookie deal in Dallas and then sign elsewhere. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

As far as the contract goes. Dallas kind of hinted towards it when they drafted him.

They were asked why they didn't pay Murray instead of drafting Zeke with a 4th pick.. They said the statistics for backs in their second contracts is the reason why.

If Zeke turns this around and adds a Super Bowl MVP to his resume, that may change.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal is here, he's taking a boat ride. But for the sake of image right now, I would X the girls and include other friends.

Never, and I repeat NEVER, X the girls. Just X the stupid and greedy ones. Life has to be lived, and women are a critical part of that. Life without a good woman is no life at all.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never, and I repeat NEVER, X the girls. Just X the stupid and greedy ones. Life has to be lived, and women are a critical part of that. Life without a good woman is no life at all.
hot-crazy2.jpg

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score

"Multiple lake sources (yeah, we got those) tell us Zeke was just chillin' on a couple different boats and talking to friends. No one saw him drink any alcohol or get into any kind of negative situation."

I read this and had the image of Martin Sheen rising from the water in Apocalypse Now, with a camera posed at the lake.

I would add a picture . . . but I'm too damn lazy.

Reactions: BAT

manster4ever

Reaction score
In Super Bowl I, Green bay Packer WR Max McGee drank so much the night before that he didn't have a hangover. Essentially, he was still drunk. He caught 7 passes for 137 yards and 2 TD's

Giants LB Lawrence Taylor used to pay prostitutes to go to an opponent's hotel room the night before a game.

Commander RB John Riggins got so drunk one time at a press party that he told Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, "Lighten up, baby".

Raiders DT John Matuzack used to get drunk after practice and then shoot signs with a .357 handgun on his way home.

Packer QB Bret Favre got so drunk before the Super bowl that he vomited during the game.

For Cowboy DE Ed "Too Tall" Jones's birthday, Cowboy LB Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson paid for the services of three prostitutes, a blond, a brunette, and a redhead.

But Ezekiel Elliot was partying on a boat...........and?

If Goodall had been the only commissioner in history then half of the Hall of Famers would have been suspended indefinitely.

When does this inquisition end? When do sports journalists stop behaving like they are freelancing for the National Inquirer? When does the NFL commissioner begin to have less judicial and political power than all seven Supreme Court justices combined?

That was then, this is now bro. Times have changed if you haven't noticed. I'd kill another human being to have Pete Rozelle back.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
TMZ is a failure of the media. They only write about Zeke because it provides them with clicks. Other than that, they have a terrible online presence with faulty reporting.

Who cares about Zeke partying. Didn't they take nude photos of Justin Beiber also?

Thus I would not go to that site even if they paid me. Seeing Bieber naked as one of their links would terrify me.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
We've all gone full crazy when the girl was scorching hot, we were all young and stupid once. :D And we hate to admit it but we all knew they were stark raving bonkers but they were so dang fine to care.
this one isn't even close to hot enough to put up with

Reactions: BAT
Status
Not open for further replies.