News: BR: NFL Exec: 'Hard to Pay' Dak Prescott Big Contract After Cowboys' Loss to Purdy, 49ers

Jipper

Reaction score
I’m with you on this. Seen enough over 50 years as a fan. Don’t need it. Sure, I’ll watch SportsCenter but I know the end result now with this organization.

I want to enjoy my retirement to the fullest. Watching this clown show is a waste with this quarterback and FO.
Yeah exactly and I am sure if changes are made and there is legit hope for a different result that I will watch relentlessly again- but at this point it’s just so frustrating and a waste of time to really even csre

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It is 2023, we know what Dak is and what he has always been. With Dak Dallas is no better than the Colts, Falcons, Seahawks, Saints, and Jaguars. None of those teams is paying their QBs the amount Dak is making.
ALL THOSE TEAMS WOULD BEAT US TOO

Frozen700

Reaction score
What happened to the chick on this forum that would defend him and call us all trolls and call for us to be banned if we said anything negative about Dak?

:lmao:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even if Dak paid Jerry to stay considering keeping such an inept talent at QB is simply a Team suicide situation!!!

Robster8989

Reaction score
I don't even think he keeps us relevant anymore. Cooper Rush can do what Dak's done this year. Ride the defense, don't turn the ball over and kick FGs. And then when we play a true contender choke.
Right?
Rush is more the type of QB we need. I'm not saying he's the answer, but why not take a look?
He is unspectacular, but is smart and rarely makes mistakes. More a game manager like Purdy (not nearly as good as Purdy, but in that mold).
Ride the D and ST's, long drives that move the chains to keep the D fresh.
Sort of like what Dobbs did to us (and did to the Niners for 2 quarters).
Use all that $ for some real DT's and LB's, maybe a top flight TE and another top OL player.
Get better in the trenches, win the LOS, and STOP THE RUN for God's sake!!!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I don't even think he keeps us relevant anymore. Cooper Rush can do what Dak's done this year. Ride the defense, don't turn the ball over and kick FGs. And then when we play a true contender choke.
Cooper can do it much cheaper.
Dak has really regressed.
Not sure what happened ?
The injuries appear to have taken the running threat out of his game for one.