News: BR: NFL Rumors: Dak Prescott, Cowboys Haven't Had Any 'Substantial' Contract Talks

Brax

Reaction score
So poor that he threw for 403 yards and 3 tds. Man he was awful. Just plain awful. He is really holding us back. We are doomed for another 12 win season. We need to blow it up and go 5 and 12.
A stats box score guy not a football guy, you couldn’t have watched that game and post this.

Adreme

Reaction score
A stats box score guy not a football guy, you couldn’t have watched that game and post this.
I mean I watched a bad first half (well 1.5 quarters) and a very good second half. The problem anyone with eyes and a functioning brain could tell you that game was unwinnable because the defense gave up TDs on 6 of its first 7 possessions.

kskboys

Reaction score
I mean I watched a bad first half (well 1.5 quarters) and a very good second half. The problem anyone with eyes and a functioning brain could tell you that game was unwinnable because the defense gave up TDs on 6 of its first 7 possessions.
And Dak was terrible in the first half.

Anyone w/ eyes and a functioning brain could tell you that it was both.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yep if the offense could have gotten the ball back after GB scored we could have won that one. There should be a rule that after your opponent scores you get the ball back. Oh me...

Brax

Reaction score
That’s what happens when the offense only produces for one quarter and takes up 2/3 of the cap. You understand that the defense was built to play with a lead not saying the defense didn’t suck but you know after the first interception it went downhill. The dominant offense was a no show until the second team went in for GB.

kskboys

Reaction score
We need to sign 2 veteran linebackers and a dtackle. Sign 1 veteran running back. We need an upgrade at center. We need to hit on Overshown. We need to hit on the draft which should include a linebacker like Cooper or Wilson and a running back by pick 87.
Yes. You asked what's to stop them from doing better. The players around them is the answer. Many needs, not enough draft picks or salary cap room.

Maybe Zimmer can work some magic.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yes. You asked what's to stop them from doing better. The players around them is the answer. Many needs, not enough draft picks or salary cap room.

Maybe Zimmer can work some magic.
They can do everything that I mentioned.

Redline360

Reaction score
So poor that he threw for 403 yards and 3 tds. Man he was awful. Just plain awful. He is really holding us back. We are doomed for another 12 win season. We need to blow it up and go 5 and 12.
This posting style is exactly why fantasy football / stat chasers get laughed at.

Debating anyone who looks at stats at base value like this is a waste of time.

rambo2

Reaction score
This posting style is exactly why fantasy football / stat chasers get laughed at.

Debating anyone who looks at stats at base value like this is a waste of time.
Everybody knows that Dak sucks. No team will pay him. He is terrible. No way that he is the only Cowboy qb to ever lead the league in tds. It never happened.

rambo2

Reaction score
Lol, a lot of clowns watched it for sure. Dak is just awful. Any qb is better than him. We need to trade with the Jets and get Wilson. That would give us a true 1st round qb.

Adreme

Reaction score
That’s what happens when the offense only produces for one quarter and takes up 2/3 of the cap. You understand that the defense was built to play with a lead not saying the defense didn’t suck but you know after the first interception it went downhill. The dominant offense was a no show until the second team went in for GB.
The reason the offense is more of the cap is that the defense is largely on rookie deals. This always goes in cycles. Meanwhile a team that we were told all year was built to be defense first, you are now arguing that they can’t rely on that defense and the offense needs to carry in an unprecedented way because I would challenge you to find me a playoff game (start with a regular season game) where the defense gave up a TD in 6 of the first 7 possessions and won.

You can say the Cowboys needed them to be in a position where they had to pass it but that was NEVER going to happen when they gave up a TD on 6 of 7 possessions because it means at no point were they going to be losing or even losing by enough to not keep pounding the rock.

Adreme

Reaction score
And Dak was terrible in the first half.

Anyone w/ eyes and a functioning brain could tell you that it was both.
And anyone with a functioning brain would tell you that if merged the best of Mahomes Brady and Manning for that game you still lose because you simply can’t win giving up TDs on 6 of 7 possessions (note that after the 7th they pulled starters so it easily could have been more). It just has never happened.

Brax

Reaction score
Lol, a lot of clowns watched it for sure. Dak is just awful. Any qb is better than him. We need to trade with the Jets and get Wilson. That would give us a true 1st round qb.
Now you’re just reaching because you know you are wrong about Dak again. Just so you know a first round QB doesn’t mean anything to me that’s just you putting words in someone else’s mouth when you have nothing. Glad you’re loving those hollow stats.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It's called Garbage time. We were beaten so badly, that the other team let Dak feast on their second stringers early. That is why the final score make it look like the game was closer than it was. Garbage time literally started in the 3rd quarter instead of 4th quarter in this game.

Mannix

Reaction score
So you aren't willing to pay this loser 59 million one time, but you are willing to pay him 55 million 4 or 5 times. ??? There is NOTHING about this off-season that I'm even the least bit confident about. I'm feeling the same exact way about Booger and Chuckles right now as I am with Dodgers Manager Dave Roberts in the post season...if there is a button to push, you can damn well bet they'll push the wrong one. You can bet that EVERY FA signing, will be someone that another team has deemed past their prime, and no longer a building block.