News: BR: Stephen Jones on Cowboys Fans' Frustrations: You Don't Win Super Bowl in Offseason

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stephen is so wrong on all of this and most of us can see it plain as day.

jnday

Reaction score
We don't win them in the regular season either...
Stephen will make us look back and treasure the years when Jerry meddled with the team after Jerry passes away. Jerry seems like he would be fun to hang out with. Stephen seems like he would make you want to hang him. He seems like he is an arrogant, greedy, jerk. He is definitely not as likable

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Wow...this team is a joke. Oh what it used to be. It's just to bad that disgruntled fans cannot exact a complete boycott of this team! Bombard them with letters every freaking day, phone calls, emails, anything that will get their attention!

However, I know that would be impossible because I get the feeling they really don't give a crap about the football team...I mean if you are already filthy rich, hey, screw us fans.

jnday

Reaction score
stephen will be so much worse then jerry

all i can do is laugh lol
Unlike his father, I don’t think he can make me laugh. I think the only Jones that will provide us with entertainment in the future is fuzzy head, booger eating grandson. He should provide us with years of entertainment when he takes over and continues the the streak of not reaching a Super Bowl.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Captain Cheap needs to re-check the last 26 years. Einstein said doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is a sign of being insane. Stephen you one cheap insane GM....:facepalm:

RS12

Reaction score
Actually the off season has a lot to do with winning the SB. Be that as it may, I read about a week ago that when Charlotte was finalizing her divorce, that she personally was worth an estimated 1.3 billion dollars! You have to figure Jethro is worth somewhere in that range as well, and Jed five times that. Of course they don't care. Every day is like Christmas. Talk about out of touch.

Brax

Reaction score
I find it odd that Stephen Jones thinks he knows anything about winning a SB. He could have just said, “You don’t win Super Bowls the way we do things.”
Not when he thinks their way is the right way. He has a total disconnect in how to build a championship team and one of the important ways is in the off season.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Short....but post of the day nevertheless.
Brevity...wit. (Not my joke. It was written on the marquee sign in one of the Simpsons openings, but it stuck with me.)