Brad Sham said after a second look he was positive the kick was no good

BigWillie

Reaction score
Watched the highlights multiple times on NFL.com and I know think the kick was good. I'm pretty sure the kick went over the side upright. If it did as I think, that is not reviewable and just a pure judgment call on the part of the officials.

Smith22

Reaction score
juckie;2293098 said:
norm said there was 12.

12 without a doubt. How anyone could miss the 12 is beyond me. And we came out with 12 AFTER a timeout. Are you kidding me.

Unreal.:bang2::bang2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2293135 said:
The camera only showed 11 guys, I am guessing somebody tried to run off the field and didnt make it before the snap. You dont see him because he is suppossedly on the sideline barrier.

I thought Wade was going to challenge it myself, he had the red flag in his hand and he just stuck it back in his pocket.

They still probably make the kick, but they got to run a couple of more mins off the clock.

that was w/ 1 safety

you normally have 2 safeties on the field

the other one wasn't in the shot

Smith22

Reaction score
The kick was 50/50. A friend watching with me said no good. The refs have to get it right. When I feel up to it, I will replay it on tivo.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
I thought he missed it and was surprised to see the refs signal it was good.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Ganja;2293088 said:
Another thing that comes to mind, what about the flag for 12 players on the field? Troy and Buck counted the players twice on two different camera shots using the telestrator and both times there was no evidence of 12 players.

Anyone else notice the same?

There were definitely 12 guys on the field.

I think the FG was no good as well, but that doesn't change the fact we got flat outplayed.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Bach;2293227 said:
I thought he missed it and was surprised to see the refs signal it was good.

that was my view but Buck and Aikman said nothing so I figured I was just being a homer

Smith22

Reaction score
Danny White;2293237 said:
There were definitely 12 guys on the field.

I think the FG was no good as well, but that doesn't change the fact we got flat outplayed.
Agree on all counts, but have to see the Fg replay.

sacase

Reaction score
Looked no good to me when I replayed in on slow mo, but its hard to tell at what point the kick crossed the field goal posts.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
The game was close score-wise only because the Skins committed those 2 penalities taking away scores.

The Boys got manhandled today and didn't put up much of a fight till the very end.

I hate the Commanders.

30yrheel

Reaction score
sweetness0986;2293254 said:
I thought it was questionable as well. Would love to see a video on that.

shouldn't have come down to what if's.

Smith22

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;2293263 said:
The game was close score-wise only because the Skins committed those 2 penalities taking away scores.

The Boys got manhandled today and didn't put up much of a fight till the very end.

I hate the Commanders.

You can throw in the non calls on the Jansen false start and the when they tried ripping off Pacman's head on the punt return.

Ben Roflsberger

Reaction score
i just watched it over and over again on nfl.com and i have to say no way it made it. the balls looks to be curving the whole way. WOW. we lost that game but still i hope it gets addressed on espn or something especially with the recent officiating controversy.

rathalarge

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;2292951 said:
I'll even admit that when I saw, I thought that it was no good.

With that said, however, Wade had all the power to throw the flag (if it was no good).

The guys on 1310 the Ticket said that field goals are not reviewable.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Smith22;2293202 said:
12 without a doubt. How anyone could miss the 12 is beyond me. And we came out with 12 AFTER a timeout. Are you kidding me.

Unreal.:bang2::bang2:

I only counted 11 on the screen so I am assuming somebody tried to run off the field late.

Norm says it was a good call, that there were in fact 12 guys on the feild. So if Norm says it was a legit call, that is good enough for me.

Smith22

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2293347 said:
I only counted 11 on the screen so I am assuming somebody tried to run off the field late.

Norm says it was a good call, that there were in fact 12 guys on the feild. So if Norm says it was a legit call, that is good enough for me.

12 without a doubt. Just blows me away that we did that AFTER a timeout.

SilberBlau

Reaction score
very close

http://img519.*************/img519/843/nogoodsn7.th.jpghttp://img519.*************/images/thpix.gif

with that view, you can't really tell if the ball has already crossed the bar. You have to base it on the moment when it hits the net. If this is the moment, it's not good