Brad Sham said after a second look he was positive the kick was no good

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Star4Ever;2294535 said:
They showed it twice on the TV and there were not 12 defensive players on the field.

Yes there was it was plain as day.

They were all standing right next to each other, and pacman was out at his corner.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2292928 said:
Ill take what the 2 guys underneath the goal posts have to say.

Even with as crappy as the officiating has been, I cannot see any way in hell they would mess up a FG.
Here's why: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2294535 said:
They showed it twice on the TV and there were not 12 defensive players on the field.

Yes there were, Aikmans telestrater didn't pick up the 12th man because it was two interior lineman that appeared to be the same person when standing side by side.

Nexx

Reaction score
I looked over that video, as far as i could tell, it was good. not conclusive enough to argue otherwise.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Star4Ever;2294535 said:

Watkins admitted after the game it was his fault, so there were 12

sacase

Reaction score
random Cs;2293550 said:
Both referees signaled good without hesitation. Neither looked at the other for confirmation. That is generally a pretty good sign that the referees got the call correct.

You Cowboy fans have things to complain about after today but this particular case isn't worth the emotion.

The ref on the right side signaled good, the other ref was hesitant about signalling.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Ganja;2293088 said:
Another thing that comes to mind, what about the flag for 12 players on the field? Troy and Buck counted the players twice on two different camera shots using the telestrator and both times there was no evidence of 12 players.

Anyone else notice the same?

I counted 12 players on the field from the TV. See my .sig. There is no way you should EVER have 12 men on the field after a timeout. After this season, Wade needs to be demoted or let go.

There is a reason he has never won a playoff game as a HC and thats because he is to loosy goosy and his occasional *act* obvisouly doesn't make the cut. He doesn't consistently have his team ready to play. Belicheat at least has his team ready 98% of the time.

rk_bailey

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2294535 said:

here is big picture for you. There was 12. As far as the FG, I was watching and I thought it was no good. But I am not standing under the upright and can see when the ball passes , so I will let the ref's call go in this case.

28jl2.jpg

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
The FG looked no good to me, but I only have the TV angle, so I'll defer to the Officials.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
I watched that thing again and again.

If it were good you should have seen the ball cover the upright after it went though and then hooked.

I never saw that and I was yelling to review it.

I really don't think it was good.

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
rk_bailey;2295700 said:
here is big picture for you. There was 12. As far as the FG, I was watching and I thought it was no good. But I am not standing under the upright and can see when the ball passes , so I will let the ref's call go in this case.

thank you for that image.

i was reading everyone saying the 12th guy wasn't in the screen but i distinctly remember saying to myself as they were showing that and trying to count the guys that there were 12 in the picture and there was a guy they hadn't slapped a number on top of right in the middle of the screen.

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
that field goal was no good but there shouldnt be an excuse why we lost to that team at all.