Bradie James needs to be a factor instead of a fraud!

Reaction score
Rack;1714569 said:
Welcome to my ignore list.

To everyone else, in the future, if you plan to make a similiar thread to this one (you know, filled with uneducated opinions and moronicy), can you please PM me ahead of time so I can put you on my ignore list before I read 3 sentences of garbage?

For those of you that are intelligent and would never do something like that... thank you.

I'm on your ignore list because I think Bradie James is a average blitzer?I'm on your ignore list because I think Bradie James allows rb's too much room on checkdowns AND he only makes the tackle half the time?I'm on your ignore list because I think Bradie James is atrocious in coverage?WELL ALRIGHT! lol give me a break. Some people should act their age.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Dude, BJ is ballin. Its simple as that.. The guy is playing very well...

Reaction score
Mansta54;1716411 said:
Dude, BJ is ballin. Its simple as that.. The guy is playing very well...

He is playing the run very well. Thats about all he is doing. I wanna see a fumble caused, or a interception. SOMETHING!I'm getting thrashed on because i want the highest paid linebacker on our team to be a Playmaker.

Mansta54

Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;1716419 said:
He is playing the run very well. Thats about all he is doing. I wanna see a fumble caused, or a interception. SOMETHING!I'm getting thrashed on because i want the highest paid linebacker on our team to be a Playmaker.

BJ is all over the field. I was on his case bigtime last year but he's totally turned it around this year. People are on your arse cause we don't see what you're seeing in BJ. I have absolutely no issues with his play and I luv how aggressive he is this year. Not sure what you're seeing...

TonyRomo#9

your right bradie sucks cause he can't cover...
and while were at it.. deion sanders sucked cause he couldn't tackle..............
(sarcasm)

Reaction score
Tony Romo;1716445 said:
and while were at it.. deion sanders sucked cause he couldn't tackle..............
(sarcasm)

*sigh* People are missing the point and taking pieces out of my post. Yes he is solid against the run, but i want him to make PLAYS in the run game. Like a fumble caused. Get an interception for ONCE.lolBut ok. Im done, i see most of us are satisfied with "solid" play. Fact is a 3-4 defense will never be "great" unless one of the mlb's is a playmaker.Patriots have Vrabel, Steelers have Farrior, Ravens have Lewis. All three of those 3-4 teams thrash ours. But again, i know i dont know what im talking about.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;1716457 said:
*sigh* People are missing the point and taking pieces out of my post. Yes he is solid against the run, but i want him to make PLAYS in the run game. Like a fumble caused. Get an interception for ONCE.lolBut ok. Im done, i see most of us are satisfied with "solid" play. Fact is a 3-4 defense will never be "great" unless one of the mlb's is a playmaker.Patriots have Vrabel, Steelers have Farrior, Ravens have Lewis. All three of those 3-4 teams thrash ours. But again, i know i dont know what im talking about.

The Ravens defense hasn't been great since they beat the Giants in a Superbowl.

EDIT:

Ok ok, I took a piece from your post. A lot of sarcasm going around. Sorry.

Reaction score
smarta5150;1716461 said:
The Ravens defense hasn't been great since they beat the Giants in a Superbowl.

EDIT:

Ok ok, I took a piece from your post. A lot of sarcasm going around. Sorry.

Yea, who cares about that number 1 d they had last year. Wish we had that non-great defense.
oops forgot i said i was done with this post..........................vamoose!

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Bradie James is having an outstanding season. He is filling run-lanes and hitting people and stoping them. Dallas has an undersized nose tackle and James is getting it done and then some. James is doing a good job in pass coverage when he is asked to play it. I noticed it on several plays this year.

James had an interception for a touchdown last year. They are hard to come by.

Any Cowboys' fan who has watched James this year would know this.

Are you a Commanders' fan?

Dallas has been excellent against the run. If you are weak in the middle, you can't win in the NFL.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;1713923 said:
I am not really into blaming players on our team. But the truth has to be said. I'm sick of seeing threads acting like Roy is the problem.

Lets look at what was supposed to be the biggest defensive stand of the game for our team and who came thru and who did'nt. We take the lead 24-21 go back on defense and need a stop. If we stop them i personally think we dont look back and win the game.

First play Tom Brady in the shotgun and throws to Randy Moss on about a 15 yard dig route. Bradie James dropped back in the zone where Moss was but Tom Brady pretty much ignored him and threw it anyway right over James head and who came up to make the tackle? Roy Williams knocked the crap outta Moss on a low tackle that i am surprised Moss got up from.

Second play a run to the right. James makes the tackle but the runner get another yard after first contact. Kevin Faulk? OK Bradie. Run was for 9 yards.

Third play Tom Brady throws into double coverage to Moss but the ball was overthrown. If it was a good throw it probrably would've gotten intercepted or batted down. Good job by Reeves and Hamlin. Bradie did'nt do anything.

Fouth play of the drive Bradie blitzes and KNOCKS DOWN ONE OF OUR LINEMAN! Whew, great job. That gave Brady even more time to hit Wes Welker who was guarded by Nate Jones for a first down.

Fifth play run to the right. Spears makes a tackle for no gain. But judging from what i see on this board Spears sucks. Good play Marcus.

Sixth play of the drive. Quick pass to Wes Welker on Newman gain of 5. Newman missed the tackle by the way.

Seventh play of the drive. Bradie James actually gets to Brady. But of course it was a little too late and Tom Brady hit Gaffney for a first down on Jacque Reeves in 1 on 1 coverage. I think Reeves should win that battle!

Eight play Bradie and Ayodele blitz. Does'nt matter because again Brady threw a quick pass to Stallworth on Newman for 10 yards. He kept doing that quick pass that teams do when its a run play, but if the qb sees the corner playing off he just throws it to the reciever quick. You can tell Newman does'nt trust his speed at the moment. Last year he was up in recievers face every play.

Ninth play. Another quick pass, this time to Moss. Newman finally sniffs this one out for no gain.Next play is the interference call on Pat Watkins. If you watch the play Bradie tried to drop into zone on the side Moss was on, but Randy ran a stop and go. So basically Bradie was guarding the air.

On the biggest defensive drive of the game I saw alot of our players make mistakes and none of them were the D line or the safeties. It was our corners and our middle linebacker. But im not gonna rain on anyones parade. ROY WILLIAMS SUCKS!

MMAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Tony Romo;1716445 said:
(sarcasm)

Ignorance is with you.

Deion could tackle just fine. The thing with Deion wasn't that he COULDN'T tackle, it's that he didn't like doing it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Bradie ran stride for stride earlier on in the game down the middle of the field on I think a TE, if anyone can confirm or deny this. I think the pass was incomplete too, I though Bradie couldn't cover.