Bradshaw - Under shoulder pain for Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Who is panicked?

Concerned? Why not? Because of dak agenda? Come on.

5 weeks isn't that long for injuries...even seemingly "mild" ones.

So I am concerned about daks conditioning...as shown by the "strain"....when does the hate accusation start?

Lol dude stop being so sensitive. I never said you were panicked. My initial post was about me, not being panicked.

it wasn’t about you. It was about me. I was saying I am not panicked.

So perhaps you shouldn’t feel so personally attacked because I shared my opinion, about how I feel and didn’t accuse you of feeling any way in particular at all.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol dude stop being so sensitive. I never said you were panicked. My initial post was about me, not being panicked.

it wasn’t about you. It was about me. I was saying I am not panicked.

So perhaps you shouldn’t feel so personally attacked because I shared my opinion, about how I feel and didn’t accuse you of feeling any way in particular at all.
Lol...nice cover. Go back and read what you wrote. Not indication whatsoever ever you meant yourself.

And you claim I'm the sensitive one. Lol...rich

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes.

Weeks and seasons and years later....we know.

Day by day....not so much.

Your agenda is showing. Embarrassing.

My agenda? Because I asked did they hide his injuries? I ask because when he got hurt this last time around we all knew his bad was bad to the point he was getting injections in his back to play....did you just become a Cowboy fan or do you not remember this?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lol...nice cover. Go back and read what you wrote. Not indication whatsoever ever you meant yourself.

And you claim I'm the sensitive one. Lol...rich

Dude the initial post that started the conversation was me saying “I’m not gonna worry unless this drags on”

Worry is a synonym for panic.

like I said. Stop being so sensitive and feeling attacked. Nowhere in my post do I say “you are in panic mode”

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
so is troy a "hater". :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::grin::grin::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::starspin::starspin::starspin: emoji's for the kids.:welcome:
:lmao::lmao2:

Y'all losing it now. :laugh:

mgid:arc:content:comedycentral.com:06c5b20e-e5dc-4011-b984-2c0b8fff6fa7

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Dak haters "concerned" with Dak's injury....laughable. :lmao:
Yes..."concerned". You don't need quotes around that.

It's not my fault you hate dak so much you don't give a ship about any injury .

Horrible ankle injury, now a shoulder injury. But all perfect to the plan.
I'm not even saying he's gonna miss and games. Just concerned. Not gonna let the likes of you shame it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

Horrible ankle injury, now a shoulder injury. But all is perfect to the plan.
I'm not even saying he's gonna miss and games. Just concerned. Not gonna let the likes of you shame it.
yep, he/she's a hater.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Dak dodged the question so this means

Per the interweb:

You’ve Injured a Muscle

A frequent and common reason for shoulder blade pain is a muscle strain, also known as a pulled muscle. This may result from overuse or stress on the arms or upper back.

A muscle may also become strained if you’ve slept in a new bed, a new position, or even recently started a new exercise program. Bad posture may also play a part. When you slouch forward, it places stress on the muscles in the back. As a result, you may feel pain under your shoulder blade.

Translation: Career over due to bad posture formed from dragging around a leprechaun sack of Jerry's gold.

here is the problem. all off season he’s been throwing from the chair or not pushing off with his back leg (google it there are videos) when able to start throwing again. watch his camp videos. he’s not pushing off with that back leg as much. using your arm to compensate to get the ball down field with cause this type of injury. it will get better but it needs rest and he’s got to get back to fundamentals of throwing with his lower body. if he does not it’s going to be a mid year sit down to rest for a few weeks. or worse a torn muscle.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are you acting sensitive about this subject? Calm down its not that serious.
Not sure why you are imagining me not calm. I'm fine. You...on the other hand could be delusional if that is what you have going on in your head.

Of course it isn't serious. I don't get why you are ridiculing others for concerns. Makes ya feel better about yourself? But it's me that needs to calm down..lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not sure why you are imagining me not calm. I'm fine. You...on the other hand could be delusional if that is what you have going on in your head.

Of course it isn't serious. I don't get why you are ridiculing others for concerns. Makes ya feel better about yourself? But it's me that needs to calm down..lol.
I'm ridiculing you by saying calm down? Huh?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

drugs are bad, mkay.

SP-DAB_Viacom_SouthPark_GalleryWrappedCanvas_AllSizes_Image01_1024x1024.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Horrible ankle injury, now a shoulder injury. But all perfect to the plan.
I "hate" Dak? Are you high? Not even being funny.....if not, I'm concerned...

Szczepanik

Reaction score
This debunks our rotator cuff and tendonitis discussions in the prior thread lol.

Clearly a muscle injury. No biggie. We should be glad it's confirmed to not actually be the joint of the shoulder.

Whether it is lat, or serratus anterior or not. Who knows. Rest and he's good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.