Bradshaw - Under shoulder pain for Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

817Gill

Reaction score
Because we've been told many times by the organization things aren't serious and they are, La'el being the most recent example
We’ve also been told plenty of times and they aren’t serious. It’s literally just an exercise in optimism vs pessimism.

When the reports change, so will my opinion. But until then I have no plans of being skeptical just to be skeptical.

Also the fact that he said he would be playing if this was the regular season was enough for me. I genuinely think he’ll be out there Saturday.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We’ve also been told plenty of times and they aren’t serious. It’s literally just an exercise in optimism vs pessimism.

When the reports change, so will my opinion. But until then I have no plans of being skeptical just to be skeptical.

Also the fact that he said he would be playing if this was the regular season was enough for me. I genuinely think he’ll be out there Saturday.
I am sure he would be out there if it were a game. The issue would be whether or not he would be effective. We have seen him play with an injured shoulder already. It wasn’t pretty.

Jipper

Reaction score
I am sure he would be out there if it were a game. The issue would be whether or not he would be effective. We have seen him play with an injured shoulder already. It wasn’t pretty.

Why so sure? Were fans and we play off emotion...

HungryLion

Reaction score

True. But look at it this way too.

there’s literally 6 weeks between his injury and the start of the regular season.

that’s a lot of time. Even if it was a moderate sprain of the shoulder, he would be back in that timeframe. 6 weeks is pretty long in NFL injury timelines. Guys break bones and sometimes come back sooner.

so even if Dak has a sprain that takes 4 weeks total to feel better.

still leaves him 2 weeks of practice before the first game.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

there’s literally 6 weeks between his injury and the start of the regular season.

that’s a lot of time. Even if it was a moderate sprain of the shoulder, he would be back in that timeframe. 6 weeks is pretty long in NFL injury timelines. Guys break bones and sometimes come back sooner.
True. Also consider he has missed a ton of time since last year and needs to get his reps in. Otherwise he may be rusty to begin the season.

HungryLion

Reaction score
True. Also consider he has missed a ton of time since last year and needs to get his reps in. Otherwise he may be rusty to being the season.

For sure. I mean it’s not ideal to miss any practice time. To be sure.

but from an injury perspective. He’s got some time to get right.

would have to be a pretty serious injury for him to miss the Bucs game.

817Gill

Reaction score
Understood. An AC joint injury is a lot different than a Latt injury which is below the shoulder. There’s also 5 weeks till the game so I’m really not worried about him playing with it then. It’s the next week or so that’s in question.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

so even if Dak has a sprain that takes 4 weeks total to feel better.

still leaves him 2 weeks of practice before the first game.
But the hole in your argument is his ankle injury and time away.
If he played healthy in January or even December...this might seem routine.
But....not what's happened. I chose to be cautious and even skeptical . I will not be shamed about it.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak dodged the question so this means

Per the interweb:

You’ve Injured a Muscle

A frequent and common reason for shoulder blade pain is a muscle strain, also known as a pulled muscle. This may result from overuse or stress on the arms or upper back.

A muscle may also become strained if you’ve slept in a new bed, a new position, or even recently started a new exercise program. Bad posture may also play a part. When you slouch forward, it places stress on the muscles in the back. As a result, you may feel pain under your shoulder blade.

Translation: Career over due to bad posture formed from dragging around a leprechaun sack of Jerry's gold.

i saw the skeletal overlay of the Lattisimus muscle that is under shoulder blade down to the right hip bone....Dak did not sprain or tear it...only a strain and they are being way overly cautious with Dak...because we got no one behind Dak that can win for us except maybe CC...and that is a stretch....Dak is totally fine....they are not hiding any real injury from the fans....Dak will be tip top for game one....i can see us putting a beatdown on Tampa Bay and Brady game one...in fact
i asked for a fanzone vote if i should lay down a GORICO GUARANTEE WIN OVER BUCS...THIS COULD BE MAJICA SEASON

HungryLion

Reaction score
But the hole in your argument is his ankle injury and time away.
If he played healthy in January or even December...this might seem routine.
But....not what's happened. I chose to be cautious and even skeptical . I will not be shamed about it.

The ankle injury isn’t a hole in my argument.

nowhere am I arguing that missing practice time is good

(though he was essentially a full participant in OTA’s and minicamp. So he had a full offseason)

I’m just saying. It’s way too early to be in panic mode about an injury. There’s 5 weeks to go before the opener.

CWR

Reaction score
i saw the skeletal overlay of the Lattisimus muscle that is under shoulder blade down to the right hip bone....Dak did not sprain or tear it...only a strain and they are being way overly cautious with Dak...because we got no one behind Dak that can win for us except maybe CC...and that is a stretch....Dak is totally fine....they are not hiding any real injury from the fans....Dak will be tip top for game one....i can see us putting a beatdown on Tampa Bay and Brady game one...in fact
i asked for a fanzone vote if i should lay down a GORICO GUARANTEE WIN OVER BUCS...THIS COULD BE MAJICA SEASON
:hammer:Damn doc, you nailed it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The ankle injury isn’t a hole in my argument.

nowhere am I arguing that missing practice time is good

(though he was essentially a full participant in OTA’s and minicamp. So he had a full offseason)

I’m just saying. It’s way too early to be in panic mode about an injury. There’s 5 weeks to go before the opener.
Who is panicked?

Concerned? Why not? Because of dak agenda? Come on.

5 weeks isn't that long for injuries...even seemingly "mild" ones.

So I am concerned about daks conditioning...as shown by the "strain"....when does the hate accusation start?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I just want to know if Troy is a hater again, just when you thought he was back on the dakgoobler train.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol....you are a funny guy.

On one hand you ask us to take your medical assessment seriously...on the other predicting a Brady beat down and using jaylon-like pr.

Very well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.