Brady Quinn Says He Can Turn a Franchise Around

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
burmafrd;1455893 said:
BUT you drown BQ because of one short occasion when you were in the same room. So what makes you think you know HIM?

because this is a FOOTBALL forum, last time i checked people don't attack each other on here. If you have a problem with me, just ask "why do you think you have the right to judge quinn after one occassion?" don't call a person who happens to be a total stranger a loser b/c that just makes you bad

carphalen5150

Reaction score
the kid 05;1455785 said:
wait wait wait...if he can turn around a franchies, why couldn't he win a National Championship at ND?
Manning did not win one at Tenn...I wonder if he will ever work out on the NFL level.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
I hate ND....

What I'd hate more is anyone that thinks BQ is not a viable option as a starting QB in the NFL ever come close to becoming employed as a scout or GM for my favorite football team.

Reaction score
TheSport78;1455881 said:
i hope Quinn falls on his face in the NFL, i've met the guy at a football dinner and he's a cocky, arrogant, overrated quarterback that overhypes himself.

I've heard the exact same thing about him....

P.S. Whichever mod changed my tittle of the thread.... please explain the reason..:rolleyes:

burmafrd

Reaction score
I could show you a whole bunch of people who have talked to him, went to school with him, and say the exact opposite. If you are willing, go troll on any of the ND blogs. Or do a google search; there are a fair number of first person accounts you can dig up that way. Any way you look at it, negative takes on him AS A PERSON are very much in the tiny minority. Cocky? WHY NOT? Arrogant- in WHOSE definition?

zeromaster

Reaction score
Well, Brady is also going to have to experience firsthand the change in speed and size as well as length of season that is the NFL before he realizes he can't turn anything around by himself.

Just like every rookie that comes in and says: I'm the Next Big Thing. :eek:

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
burmafrd;1456099 said:
I could show you a whole bunch of people who have talked to him, went to school with him, and say the exact opposite. If you are willing, go troll on any of the ND blogs. Or do a google search; there are a fair number of first person accounts you can dig up that way. Any way you look at it, negative takes on him AS A PERSON are very much in the tiny minority. Cocky? WHY NOT? Arrogant- in WHOSE definition?

shucks you're right...i don't even know what to say...you/re good, you win :puke: