Brag about your kids!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
My daughter turned 17 in April and was already done with HS. Graduated 1.5 years early. My son starts HS this year and is on pace to graduate early as well.
Love it man!!!! Keep them kids on them books! I was luck that I figured out at an early age that my brain and not my body was going to be my ticket to a better life. I mean I was a decent athlete but never all world.. but academically I was all everything!!! And I never broke any bones or tore any ligaments in the library! LOL!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Update on my great nephew Semaj Fleming. Highlights from his 3 TD game against Nate Newton's alma mater Orlando Jones High School a couple of weeks ago!

Kid is still ballin. Only a junior.. 6 D1 offers after his sophomore season. More to come for sure.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love it man!!!! Keep them kids on them books! I was luck that I figured out at an early age that my brain and not my body was going to be my ticket to a better life. I mean I was a decent athlete but never all world.. but academically I was all everything!!! And I never broke any bones or tore any ligaments in the library! LOL!
The absolute best thing i've ever done was help raise some awesome kids. Hopefully your kiddo's and maybe grand kids take after your lead.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Well, my daughters turned out to be city girls, so I'll brag on my oldest grandson. He's my mini me. Been driving the tractor since he was 9, brushhogging since he was 10. He just this year started driving my pickup on the dirt roads around here. He's 13 now and quite the young farm boy.

He spends as much time on the farm as his mama and daddy will allow, which is a lot. The family farm will be in good hands after I'm done.

All 5 of my grandkids are special in some way from being gifted to national honors students to artistically talented.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, my daughters turned out to be city girls, so I'll brag on my oldest grandson. He's my mini me. Been driving the tractor since he was 9, brushhogging since he was 10. He just this year started driving my pickup on the dirt roads around here. He's 13 now and quite the young farm boy.

He spends as much time on the farm as his mama and daddy will allow, which is a lot. The family farm will be in good hands after I'm done.

All 5 of my grandkids are special in some way from being gifted to national honors students to artistically talented.
He's a lucky kid to have a grandpa like you. Salud!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Update on my daughter, she tried insurance for close to a year, she found it boring.
She went back to school to be a doctor of occupational therapy. She's about 30% done. Costing me a pretty penny, but I will not allow her to take student loans. She's my only one and thank God we can handle it. She also just started a part time job as assistant to our city manager. Great experience and she's always liked to work.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I have 3....2 daughters and 1 son. They are 16, 14 and 11.

My oldest who is 16 is a great kid. Just started driving and is young for being a Junior...especially in an age when everyone holds their kids back around here. She has great determination. She does drill team/dance and twice in her tryouts she has missed Varsity by a couple of points but she was named Captain on JV this year and is a great kid whom all her teammates respect

My middle one is an also a dancer.drill teamer. She made JV her Freshman year this year so she is under the direction of my oldest. She is very intense vs the oldest who is a little more care free. She works hard at school and all things she does and I'm really proud how she is taking almost all AP courses, studies hard and is doing well in drill

My youngest..my son,,.,is just an awesome kid. Gets straight As in 6th grade and is an all world soccer player. He just started club soccer 2-3 years back but is the captain of his Solar pre-ECNL team this year and works non-stop. He practices 3 evenings a week, does a private one of the days, plays on his 2012 team, the development team below him and on the 2010 team with a lot bigger kids and thrives. This past Summer is took part in Real Madrids soccer camp in Dallas and was picked after to attend camp this next Summer in Madrid at their facilities. So that is cool! Last year he and I went to London to see an EPL game...Chelesa v Arsenal.

Anyways, I could not be happier. They are the 3 best things that have happened to me!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The baby of the family turned 21 in April. She graduated with a BA last September. She is now stressing that she isnt already on life's course(In her mind) after being out of school for a whole.... 3 months. She is just starting to get serious about looking for a "Real,: job. She has just applied for a job in my wife's company in Australia. I am so haooy my girls are not afraid of the world. Australia! Not a chance at age 21 I would have applied for a job in Australia.

Side note, tomorrow daughter number 2 gets married. I need to write me speech today. 280 people....ugh, 1st world problems.lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The baby of the family turned 21 in April. She graduated with a BA last September. She is now stressing that she isnt already on life's course(In her mind) after being out of school for a whole.... 3 months. She is just starting to get serious about looking for a "Real,: job. She has just applied for a job in my wife's company in Australia. I am so haooy my girls are not afraid of the world. Australia! Not a chance at age 21 I would have applied for a job in Australia.

Side note, tomorrow daughter number 2 gets married. I need to write me speech today. 280 people....ugh, 1st world problems.lol
Congratulations! Nice of her to pick a Cowboys bye week to get married! Lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Well the wedding was amazing. Had about 270 people attend. Weather was spectacular, venue gorgeous. DJ closed down at 10pm and floor was still packed. We moved over to a local bar/restaurant that had reserved the place for us. It was packed and we shut the place down at 2am. East coast family with aunts , uncles and cousins were all present. We simply had an amazing night. I must say, my speech was pretty damn good. Had people coming up to me all night complimenting me. Couldnt have asked for a better wedding for our daughter. This is why I dont sit around moping when the Cowboys lose a football game.

ESisback

Reaction score
Well the wedding was amazing. Had about 270 people attend. Weather was spectacular, venue gorgeous. DJ closed down at 10pm and floor was still packed. We moved over to a local bar/restaurant that had reserved the place for us. It was packed and we shut the place down at 2am. East coast family with aunts , uncles and cousins were all present. We simply had an amazing night. I must say, my speech was pretty damn good. Had people coming up to me all night complimenting me. Couldnt have asked for a better wedding for our daughter. This is why I dont sit around moping when the Cowboys lose a football game.
Congrats!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Semaj Fleming, my great nephew received his 7th D1 offer this week.. This one coming from East Carolina. I keep hoping he gets picked up by an SEC school though! Well come to think of I think Mizzou already gave him an offer.. but I was talking about a REAL SEC school! LOL!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Semaj Fleming, my great nephew received his 7th D1 offer this week.. This one coming from East Carolina. I keep hoping he gets picked up by an SEC school though! Well come to think of I think Mizzou already gave him an offer.. but I was talking about a REAL SEC school! LOL!
It's gittin real now. Semaj just got his first heavyweight offer.. coming for Georgia!!! Goodness gracious!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
My eldest son is a radiologist for Catawaba medical. Poor guys went to school for 6 years. My younger son, thank God he is still alive, works in a paint store. He recently started and small business making fishing flies. He does it when he is off to supplement his income.
sounds like you are in the catawba, NC area.