Brandin Cooks: CeeDee and I have no ego, I told him I'm coming to help

KDM256

Reaction score
If Cooks knew what was good for him this upcoming season production wise, he'll select a TE number...

Booger

Reaction score
he certainly helped him at home, but what about on the road? :) i jest....

i would like to see TY come back too....Lamb/Cooks/Galloop/TY + would be great to bring the bottom 2 along....exciting stuff
TY should be a priority, IMO... If he still wants to play.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This guy is so overrated I have no expectations for him here.
Who is overrating? He's certainly not Kupp/Diggs/Jefferson quality, but nobody claims he is.

He has, however, been one of the more consistently productive WRs in the NFL the last 8 years, with a high catch % and 1,000+ yards in 6 of those 8 years, so why would there be no expectation that he can be productive?.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's not true. I specifically remember him asking Coop about route techniques and Coop was more than willing and helpful. Dude was a nice weapon for us, I don't understand why some throw shade at him. It's ironic considering how much hate Dez got for his demeanor and then Coop got the same for being the opposite. (Not saying that is you)
Maybe because they were almost polar opposites? In the extreme. Come on Dez...don't have a big ax temper tantrum...then miss an easy sideline pass for a first down on the next play.

Come on Coop.....give a big high five to your offensive linemen...and the rb/wr who gave you a block that sprung ya.

It's not a big deal to me. I liked coop and dez too.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who is overrating? He's certainly not Kupp/Diggs/Jefferson quality, but nobody claims he is.

He has, however, been one of the more consistently productive WRs in the NFL the last 8 years, with a high catch % and 1,000+ yards in 6 of those 8 years, so why would there be no expectation that he can be productive?.
Because people love to get the jump on the doom. If they are right they will gloat to high heaven..."Seee...I was right". If they are wrong you won;t hear about it ever again.

CWR

Reaction score
Maybe because they were almost polar opposites? In the extreme. Come on Dez...don't have a big ax temper tantrum...then miss an easy sideline pass for a first down on the next play.

Come on Coop.....give a big high five to your offensive linemen...and the rb/wr who gave you a block that sprung ya.

It's not a big deal to me. I liked coop and dez too.

Maybe because fans focus too much on how demonstrative a player is or isn't. All I care is if they produce and are good team players. Both guys were great, imo.

shabazz

Reaction score
Maybe because fans focus too much on how demonstrative a player is or isn't. All I care is if they produce and are good team players. Both guys were great, imo.
The good new is that we just need 1 to be great and the other above average……..Gallup can be the average one as the #3