Brandin Cooks: CeeDee and I have no ego, I told him I'm coming to help

GINeric

Reaction score
That's not true. I specifically remember him asking Coop about route techniques and Coop was more than willing and helpful. Dude was a nice weapon for us, I don't understand why some throw shade at him. It's ironic considering how much hate Dez got for his demeanor and then Coop got the same for being the opposite. (Not saying that is you)

Well Coop was a good receiver, but he wasn't great. Coop disappeared in too many BIG games and away games. There's a reason he was on his 3rd team before he turned 30. That ain't hate, that's reality.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
This post makes me think he is so underrated. Why do you think he's overrated?
Cause the guy is on a new team every other year and he's not a big target. It'll be Tavon Austin 2.0 over here and he'll be gone in a year or 2 and onto his next victim I mean team.

CWR

Reaction score
Well Coop was a good receiver, but he wasn't great. Coop disappeared in too many BIG games and away games. There's a reason he was on his 3rd team before he turned 30. That ain't hate, that's reality.

He also showed up for big games. The disappeared narrative has been parroted around for awhile now. There is some truth to it, but most players have ups and downs.

He played in 3 PLAYOFF games for Dallas and totaled 235 yards and 2tds.

He wasn't an all around elite wr, but he was damn good. Even last year in Cleveland he was 11th in the league in separation, 1160 yards and 9tds without a qb.

Those are hard facts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He also showed up for big games. The disappeared narrative has been parroted around for awhile now. There is some truth to it, but most players have ups and downs.

He played in 3 PLAYOFF games for Dallas and totaled 235 yards and 2tds.

He wasn't an all around elite wr, but he was damn good. Even last year in Cleveland he was 11th in the league in separation, 1160 yards and 9tds without a qb.

Those are hard facts.
Naw….you have to dive into those games….he sucked in literally those games except two…..he had one great game against Seattle…..

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Cause the guy is on a new team every other year and he's not a big target. It'll be Tavon Austin 2.0 over here and he'll be gone in a year or 2 and onto his next victim I mean team.
He's been traded primarly because of $$$ and teams not wanting to pay a high end #2, top WR money. It's certainly not because of his lack of production. His production and trajectory is similar to Amari Cooper.

Personally the Cooks trade makes me feel better about trading Cooper away for a 5th For a fraction of the cost.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
He's been traded primarly because of $$$ and teams not wanting to pay a high end #2, top WR money. It's certainly not because of his lack of production. His production and trajectory is similar to Amari Cooper.

Personally the Cooks trade makes me feel better about trading Cooper away for a 5th For a fraction of the cost.
Cooper used to win us games Cooks has never won a team games. He's been moved around so much because he doesn't impact/help win games. He is a pure stat padder like a Dak/Shultz combo, never when a game is on the line just garbage time stat padding. He is trash, will have zero to no impact on this offense and will be gone in a yr or 2. Meaningless.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Cooper used to win us games Cooks has never won a team games. He's been moved around so much because he doesn't impact/help win games. He is a pure stat padder like a Dak/Shultz combo, never when a game is on the line just garbage time stat padding. He is trash, will have zero to no impact on this offense and will be gone in a yr or 2. Meaningless.
LOL Cooper didn't win us crap outside of an Eagles game way back in 2018. He didn't win raiders or browns games either.

Your fascination with Cooper who has a borderline #1 (like Cooks before and Ceedee Lamb now) is funny.

rambo2

Reaction score
Tavon Austin? He will do 3 or 4 times what Tavon Austin did in Dallas.

Big_D

Reaction score
Tavon Austin? He will do 3 or 4 times what Tavon Austin did in Dallas.
Tavon Austin was never a legit WR. It’s a terrible comparison. The actual comparison is Amari Cooper.