Brandon Knight had a really good game today

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Yep. Good young player. Steele? Not so much. When Tyron comes back I want to see Knight at R.T util Collins gets back,..not Steele.
I agree with you, Knight played a better game than Steele. But you posting that just made me remember that teams can keep an extra offensive lineman this year. So swing tackles maybe a thing of the past. Given that the two positions call for two different techniques.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The offensive line looked remarkably better when they opened the offense up and started slinging it. The Cowboys should no longer be a run first team. In fact, I legitimately believe they should be 2/1 passing for the time being. The weapons are at wide out. Hell, even Schultz played a hell if a game. The second half today was the blue print for how the offense should be called from now on. The Cowboys may have benefitted from some egregious calls and blunders by Atlanta, but the offense in the second half was a completely different team.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The offensive line looked remarkably better when they opened the offense up and started slinging it. The Cowboys should no longer be a run first team. In fact, I legitimately believe they should be 2/1 passing for the time being. The weapons are at wide out. Hell, even Schultz played a hell if a game. The second half today was the blue print for how the offense should be called from now on. The Cowboys may have benefitted from some egregious calls and blunders by Atlanta, but the offense in the second half was a completely different team.
Let's face it..

we just are not a front running team.

I do not know if it's playcalling or what.

But we just do not go out and lead and protect a lead.

We seem to like the role of the hunter..not the hunted.

It been our personality for years.

Why?

Reactions: CWR

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Let's face it..

Why?

I dont see a hunter either. We're grocery shopping in a hunters world. I wish this team was more like a hunter. Tactical. Strike at the right moment. We'll see what happens tho. Next week will be another huge test. Seattle won't sit back like Atlanta did. They're gonna come after Dak and they tackle much better. Considering the injuries, if the Cowboys can keep it close next week that could be as good as a win.

cern

Reaction score
Let's face it..

Why?
Who wouldn't prefer being the hunter and not the hunted?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
had a really really good game today.
That's your swing tackle for the season right there.
Played great in his 1 game last year too. Kid has something.....

I'm benching Conner Williams and finding a spot for this guy...He's just a football player. I like him better @ G.....but he survived playing tackle today.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The start we had early in the game was a stark reminder of this team's inexperience. As the game progressed, they turned into a different animal. Steele was good example of the inexperience that haunts many rookie o-linemen before they finally get an inkling of what it takes to succeed on the NFL level. It's anyone's guess if he'll continue to make the progress so essential to NFL success. Hopefully, it will gradually become an increasingly more familiar phenomenon for him to experience. I wish him luck and the Cowboys luck, also, in his developmental progress.

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
Let's face it..

Why?

I've always felt like they by into the hype and once they get knocked in the mouth it takes a second for them to respond.