Brandon Knight had a really good game today

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
No one knows. Collins and Sean Lee....just because the rules allow them back from 3 games doesn’t mean they will. Hip injury, surgery for a sports hernia? They could be back after the Seattle game or be out through Thanksgiving.

Oh Lord.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Yes they will. They will just backload the deal. The cap hit isn’t gonna be 40 mil in the first season, or even the second season.

One of the reasons why AAV doesn’t matter. It’s guarantees that matter.

Cowboys are in relatively good cap shape next year compared to most teams. Cowboys can match any offer Dak gets. The poison pill contract will not work with the cap decreasing to maybe $175M.

Name a team willing to pay Dak more than $30-40M next year? Teams will be scrambling to get under the cap next year unless the league drastically changes the cap rules.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently the coaching staff didn’t like how he looked in practice at T to the point he was on the depth chart as a G. I have no idea how you see his film last year and decide he needs to change positions lol. He’s not perfect but definitely has the chance to develop into a starting NFL caliber T. I’ll take him as our swing for now.

There was only one source for that story....

He had a lingering injury issue that was part of the week one decision.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i would do that also. irvin is a total waste he sucked with the chiefs last year also.
Actually he didn't suck last year when comparing to other backups in the league.

Irving played at a 2014 Doug Free level which sucks for a starter but is ok for a backup.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
had a really really good game today.
That's your swing tackle for the season right there.
Played great in his 1 game last year too. Kid has something.....
The TEs and Zeke did a terrific job helping them.

There was a play where I thought Zeke might having injured the outside pass rusher. Those defenders are a bit exposed when engaged with an OT and Zeke just lit him up.

817Gill

Reaction score
There was only one source for that story....

He had a lingering injury issue that was part of the week one decision.
Yeah but the original unofficial depth chart sent out had him listed as a guard. Even if multiple sources weren’t indicating he wasn’t playing well, his position change pretty much says that they weren’t confident in what they saw during camp.

He did have an ankle injury as well but I don’t think that makes them change his position lol.