Brawls on the concourse

calico

Reaction score
They aren't really fighting over the game itself. It's usually the alcohol and all the macho bravado at these events. These happen regularly at NFL games.
Yeah, last game I went to I had some fat *** thug bow up in my face talking **** and trying to fight in-front of his kids cause he thought I was cutting a line that didn’t exist as I walked outta the stadium. His family members had to subdue him and pull him away. It was insane. I no longer enjoy going to sport events.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Those are cheap seat activities...these always happen in the standing room only sections. Gee go figure
I was sitting in the 200s 15 yard line.... at the end of the game 2 woman were face to face. It can happen anywhere. I did not see much though. There were probably the least amount of opposing fans in the stadium as any game ive ever been 2. Id guess2% of the stadium was Jets fans.

I didnt see anything remotely close to what that video showed. Admittedly, I had a little too much to drink pregame though, so I wasnt really paying much attention as we exited the stadium.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
To be honest, some of the thing that are said here would very possibly cause a physical alternation if said in person.
And I'm not excluding me...I apologize for my part in any verbal altercation here....and vow to avoid them at all cost.
I try to not say much... but last year we were exiting the stadium and walking behind someone that lit up a cigarette in the stadium... I couldnt stay quiet for that. Disrespectful people that think the worlds is all theirs and we just exist to orbit around them.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Yeah, last game I went to I had some fat *** thug bow up in my face talking **** and trying to fight in-front of his kids cause he thought I was cutting a line that didn’t exist as I walked outta the stadium. His family members had to subdue him and pull him away. It was insane. I no longer enjoy going to sport events.
I hear you man. As I get older, I hate crowded events. Especially events with everyone drinking. Stuff can happen quickly when you get a lot of alcohol involved. People get much more mouthy and emotional and do ignorant stuff. Tempers are higher with alcohol, too. Especially with people drinking all day at these tailgates and then going to the games. Some people just looking for any reason to fight

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I just read a Patriots fan who is a father of 2 was killed at Gillette Stadium following the game vs the Dolphins. I read a Dolphins fans struck the man. Foolish to say the least.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Did you guys see the story at the pats game. Fan from pats was killed by fins fan. He was arguing or scraping with one and the other fins fan walked up and hit the guy a few times in the face and knocked him out and the man never woke up. Some idiot is going to jail for the rest of his life over a football game that fins won. The other guy may go also.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I just read a Patriots fan who is a father of 2 was killed at Gillette Stadium following the game vs the Dolphins. I read a Dolphins fans struck the man. Foolish to say the least.
Sorry didn’t see your post. Yeah another witness said the guy hit him twice and knocked him out cold. Killed the man. Witness said it was shocking to watch.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well I was listening to 1310 the ticket and there were worse issues and three other stadiums I don't remember all of them I believe one of them was the Steelers one of them might have been Cleveland one of them somebody died when they got hit hard the actual punch didn't kill him but he hit his head on the concrete so this happens at other stadiums I didn't even hear about this and I was there... Apparently there were fights in many stadiums this weekend and it is stupid but it happens it's not just at AT&T so let's not call out Jerry and AT&T maybe they were blinded by the light because of the lack of curtains :muttley: :facepalm: :popcorn:

I think that was the Dolphins. I'm not saying that we are the only team that has the fights and all among fans. I'm just saying that it's not good that we have them. What's the point of getting into a fistfight at a game? Are people impressed? Is the team going to pay your hospital bills when you are sent there? How about your bail money and legal fees? Fighting at a game is beyond stupid, and nobody is impressed by it.

GMO415

Reaction score
Just because you need a paycheck, perhaps working security aint it.

coult44

Reaction score
This thread would get shut down if we discussed the problem that was really happening right there Sunday.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
How can anyone afford to get that drunk at a game? It’s like $15 for a Miller Lite. That’s like $100 minimum to feel a buzz.
Easy, you buy 100 bucks worth of booze on Saturday and take it to the tailgate. I dont drink a single drink inside the stadium, but I had plenty of buzz.