Brawls on the concourse

foofighters

Reaction score
Wish I had been there! I worked as a bouncer at South Padre Island during spring break, back.in the day. I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.
Would have cuffed them and stuffed them. They should have been arrested.
oh ya?? Lulz...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I worked with a guy in South Florida. Actually worked with him also in Cincinnati.
He was from Philly, and of course an Eagles fan. Overall a pretty decent guy. We worked well together. He was not one of the idiot fans.

He told me how much he hated Texas, as the state, the Cowboys had nothing to do with that.
He had a scholarship to some small college in Texas. Can't remember the name.

He is not a real big guy, he was maybe 5-9 160. And did not say how big the Texan was, just that he was a BMOC type, in a real Cowboys hat, and the boots and all that. He said he went up to a big guy on campus his 1st week there. Said something to him, and admitted it was something not nice. Said he woke up 2 days later, all he remembered was one punch. He left Texas and his scholarship and went back to Philly. Would never set foot in Texas again.
He took the bull by the horns and got gored! LOL

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I've had a few run-ins at the old folks home. Sometimes when wearing my opossum suit, the checkers turn violent. I've seen several boards tossed and hands slinging. I lost my first tooth in a bad one against this rather large elderly lady. Now, I'm known as one tooth-gone opossum boy.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
In the 5 or 6 times I've been to games in Jerry world - nothing like this happened outside or in the stands.
On the other hand.
When I attended games in the Medowlands. Which were over 20.
There were always at least 10 fights in the stands each game.

XXLMike

Reaction score
In the 5 or 6 times I've been to games in Jerry world - nothing like this happened outside or in the stands.
On the other hand.
When I attended games in the Medowlands. Which were over 20.
There were always at least 10 fights in the stands each game.
Zero fights at the opener

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I spent different amount of times in Amarillo. Brutal winters with the constant wind.
6 months, 3 months, 6 times or so from 1 week to 1 month, or 2 months. Either flew and rented a car, or drove my own truck, about a 5 hour drive or so.

Then I flew up there every Wednesday for a several months. Fly out in the morning, and back in the evening. On the corporate jet. It flew up there every day and back. Actually 2 of them. This was over a 6 year time span though.
One guy did it every day, as he did not want to leave his family to stay an extended time.

Overall though, I did have some good times up there. I knew several people that grew up there or lived there for years and told me where to go, and where not to go.
Drive a little south, and went to Palo Duryo Canyon. 2nd largest to Grand Canyon.
Yeah, for that one year I actually lived in Canyon Texas, just outside of Amarillo. As a kid I spent a ton of time climbing, falling, and rolling around in Palo Duro canyon. Roadrunners and rattlesnakes were my play mates, lol.

I loved it but coming from the piney woods of East Texas, it was a bit of a shock to see how flat, barren and windy it was there. Flat as a table top and constant, constant wind.

After a year we went back to Longview and then eventually, outside of New Orleans. I do like my trees… except when hurricane Katrina hit and huge trees kept hitting the house over and over.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's so stupid. It gives a bad reputation, and the team isn't bailing you out of jail if you do this. Just enjoy the game, go home, and post on your team's forum.
Well I was listening to 1310 the ticket and there were worse issues and three other stadiums I don't remember all of them I believe one of them was the Steelers one of them might have been Cleveland one of them somebody died when they got hit hard the actual punch didn't kill him but he hit his head on the concrete so this happens at other stadiums I didn't even hear about this and I was there... Apparently there were fights in many stadiums this weekend and it is stupid but it happens it's not just at AT&T so let's not call out Jerry and AT&T maybe they were blinded by the light because of the lack of curtains :muttley: :facepalm: :popcorn:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Go to YouTube and check out the brawl between some Rams fans last season. It started with shouting and finger-pointing and turned into a bloodbath. It happened in the stands. There may have been some language, so I won’t post it here.