Heisenberg
Reaction score
I am seriously stoked!

Pw4rv.jpg

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
HELLLLZZZZ YEEEAAAHHHH!!!:bow:

That's just a nasty look on Heisenberg's face. He is going to just tear **** up this season. Watch out.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
I was just talking about this last night. It feels like it's been F O R E V E R since the last season. I can't FREAKING WAIT!

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Just added to my netflix queue (why is nothing i ever want available to stream?)

Hoping to get caught up before the season starts. Heard great things about it.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Can't wait, the BF and I just went through Season 3 like 2 months ago! It's addicting.

Excited for Dexter Season 6 as well, Archer Season 3, and Venture Brothers season 5 (whenever that is scheduled).

xout

Believer
Reaction score
Gah, I can't wait.

Season 3 was pretty awesome, I can't wait to see how much further down the rabbit hole season 4 takes Walt and Jesse.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
VietCowboy;3971172 said:
Excited for Dexter Season 6 as well, Archer Season 3, and Venture Brothers season 5 (whenever that is scheduled).
Never seen any episodes but I've at least heard of Dexter. :eek::

RobK26

Reaction score
Absolutely LOVE the show, interested to see where they take it this season

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Just got the first 3 seasons yesterday. Have heard a lot about this show and everyone seems to love it so I'll give it a shot.

mldardy

Reaction score
nyc;3972763 said:
I think I've heard that said about 50 shows already in the last year.
Great, do you want a cookie.:rolleyes:

In case you haven't been paying attention since this show has been on this is not hype like those other 50 shows.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
nyc;3972763 said:
I think I've heard that said about 50 shows already in the last year.

Believe me, this one is the very best. I personally might be entertained by Game of Thrones just a tad more, but Bryan Cranston could run acting circles around anyone in that show, including Sean Bean.

mldardy

Reaction score
The Ominous;3973057 said:
Believe me, this one is the very best. I personally might be entertained by Game of Thrones just a tad more, but Bryan Cranston could run acting circles around anyone in that show, including Sean Bean.
3 straight well deserved Emmys proves that.

Temo

Reaction score
VietCowboy;3971172 said:
Can't wait, the BF and I just went through Season 3 like 2 months ago! It's addicting.

Archer is the best comedy on TV. I love it.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
mldardy;3973097 said:
3 straight well deserved Emmys proves that.

Most definitely. It's a shame that he won't be eligible for a 4th straight because of how late Season 4 is starting. Anyone who watches this show knows that he would win it once again, even if the season is weaker than the others, which I HIGHLY doubt will be the case. I am expecting the best season yet for BB.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
The Ominous;3973134 said:
Most definitely. It's a shame that he won't be eligible for a 4th straight because of how late Season 4 is starting. Anyone who watches this show knows that he would win it once again, even if the season is weaker than the others, which I HIGHLY doubt will be the case. I am expecting the best season yet for BB.

I dont know if its possible