Yeagermeister;4171348 said:
DING DING DING DING *BOOOOOOOOM*

I won :bow:

Wow I was so shocked when they turned the camera.........I was blown away

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Temo;4147576 said:
Now ever since Jesse killed a guy, he's been out-breaking bad Walt. HE'S the guy in control now, he's taken that from Walt.

I think he took that back

xout;4171371 said:
Best season finale ever.

I agree........but where now??? Is it just gonna be hank vs jesse??? Gonna be tough 2 fill a whole season with just that.

Also where's mike??? Still injured......I think if he's still alive he will tale Jesse about hank

mldardy

Reaction score
TheDallasDon;4171425 said:
I agree........but where now??? Is it just gonna be hank vs jesse??? Gonna be tough 2 fill a whole season with just that.

Also where's mike??? Still injured......I think if he's still alive he will tale Jesse about hank
THere are plenty of ways they could go:
there could be more to Gus' story/background than we know(like if there was someone above him or working with him),
Mike is still lurking,
the ricin cigarette,
Jesse finding out about Jane and Brock,
Hank finding out about jesse,
Hank finding out about Walt,
Hank finding out about Walt/Jesse working together

We'll see.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
That was a ridiculously amazing finale. I know I keep saying this....but that episode was flawless. Every episode is pretty much flawless. I just can't imagine what is coming next, but I expect it to be flawless because this is the best show ever.

Every show needs a protagonist and an antagonist...and that's how this amazing story will end. Is it Walt? Is it Jesse? Who is the "good" guy in this tale, and who is the "bad".

I think it has always been between those two. And I believe Jesse will kill Walt in the final episode. He will find out about Jane somehow and that will drive him over the edge.

Reaction score
****Season finale spoilers ahead*******

Well, next season is the final season of the show, so we'll see how it's going to culminate. Vince Gilligan has always said the show won't end well for Walt, so it's not like there's going to be any sort of happy ending. Maybe Jesse or Hank will end up killing Walt. Who knows.

Walt has gone into full crazy man mode at this point. He's basically become Gus. There have been times when he still had some humanity, but this last episode seeing how he used his neighbor to check his house to see if it was clear even though she could've been murdered, and of course finding out he was behind poisoning the kid, he's gone over the edge.

When Skyler asked him what happened, and he said "I won," that was very chilling to me. It's like it's no longer about survival to him, but rather it's a game to him.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I think it ends with Jesse killing Walt or his cancer returns. Those are the only two ways I can see it ending. At least Tyrus is dead. I was hoping he'd end up in a barrel like Victor.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I kept waiting for Mike to come out and shoot Walter after Walt talked to Jesse on the roof.

On a side note....Gus is the terminator. :laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4171665 said:
I kept waiting for Mike to come out and shoot Walter after Walt talked to Jesse on the roof.

On a side note....Gus is the terminator. :laugh2:

Yeah I kept waiting for something to happen also. It just didn't seem right for Walter's plan to work. However from the camera angles they were using it looked like they were being watched. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Mike.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;4171690 said:
Yeah I kept waiting for something to happen also. It just didn't seem right for Walter's plan to work. However from the camera angles they were using it looked like they were being watched. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Mike.

Yes the camera angles was what had me thinking it would happen...Kept waiting for him to get shot or to switch back under the garage to see someone watching him.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
tumblr_lsu833mNYt1qbvaudo2_250.gif

Temo

Reaction score
I like that Gus, the Chicken Man, took off his clip-on tie and wore a regular tie (that he was adjusting even when he had half his face blown off) to become Gus, the criminal mastermind.

Everyone knows real gangstas don't wear clip-on ties :)

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Love this show! It knows when to keep it real and when to push the buttons and bring us into that Tarantino-esque style like the final Gus scene.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
The Ominous;4171523 said:
That was a ridiculously amazing finale. I know I keep saying this....but that episode was flawless. Every episode is pretty much flawless. I just can't imagine what is coming next, but I expect it to be flawless because this is the best show ever.

Every show needs a protagonist and an antagonist...and that's how this amazing story will end. Is it Walt? Is it Jesse? Who is the "good" guy in this tale, and who is the "bad".

I think it has always been between those two. And I believe Jesse will kill Walt in the final episode. He will find out about Jane somehow and that will drive him over the edge.
It really is a fantastic show. It's officially now in my Top 5 dramas of all-time behind The Sopranos, Lost, Dexter and The Wire.

As for good guy and bad guy, I think it's clear at this point that Jesse is the 'good' guy and Walt is the 'bad' guy. I want Jesse to have a good life, while I want Walt to pay for what he's done. When Walt goes down, I will only feel bad for Walt Jr. and what he thinks of his dad-- he'll be heartbroken, which will be heartbreaking.

Oh, and I think that Jesse finds out Walt poisoned Brock-- I think that will drive him over the edge even moreso than the Jane thing.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
finally finished this season, it is awesome, I'm looking forward to next season.