Breaking Bad - Starts July 17th

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Bastid

lil-sebastian-sepinwall-2_normal.jpg
@sepinwall
Screener thoughts 3: The Breaking Bad season premiere literally made me giggle with happiness, it's so cool.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Im giddy like a little girl at her first day of school.............I love this show, so now whn I watch malcolm in the middle its weird 2 see walt in there other the seeing hal in breaking bad.

Wonder how this season will play out but I have a filling that bad things will happen to walt by the end of the show I feel disaster

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I'm guessing this isn't a show you can just jump in and pick up on without having seen prior seasons?

mldardy

Reaction score
peplaw06;3982946 said:
I'm guessing this isn't a show you can just jump in and pick up on without having seen prior seasons?

Yeah you guessed right. Start at the beginning.

mldardy

Reaction score
Joshmvii;3982912 said:
Breaking Bad is the best show on TV right now.
yeah right I've heard this for about 50 other shows.:bang2:

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
mldardy;3982976 said:
yeah right I've heard this for about 50 other shows.:bang2:

Deja vu...........ooooohhhh NOOOOOO!!!!! there's gonna be a agent coming soon, I gotta go

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[youtube]_kDrYK_bYYM[/youtube]

Video someone made that combines each seasons promos.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Watched the first season. Meh....

Dexter is a lot better.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
ajk23az;3983069 said:

Dexter is a lot better.
I love both of them. But thinking back, IMO, it took a season for BB to really get going. Try the second season...you might like it better.

Reaction score
I love Dexter, but it's not in the same league as Breaking Bad. They're both great shows, but BB is better written and better acted, which is why you always see people talk about how good of a show it is, whereas Dexter is just fun entertaining show, but is never going to be talked about as a great television show.

mldardy

Reaction score
ajk23az;3983069 said:

Dexter is a lot better.
First of all you need to watch more than the first season. Second I know it's your opinion but please Dexter is not even in the same category as Breaking Bad. Dexter is an uneven show and has gotten worse over the year while Breaking Bad is full of great performances, writing, production and has gotten better since season 1. Try again.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Joshmvii;3983133 said:
I love Dexter, but it's not in the same league as Breaking Bad. They're both great shows, but BB is better written and better acted, which is why you always see people talk about how good of a show it is, whereas Dexter is just fun entertaining show, but is never going to be talked about as a great television show.

mldardy;3983199 said:
First of all you need to watch more than the first season. Second I know it's your opinion but please Dexter is not even in the same category as Breaking Bad. Dexter is an uneven show and has gotten worse over the year while Breaking Bad is full of great performances, writing, production and has gotten better since season 1. Try again.

There has been 5 seasons of Dexter already, Breaking Bad has had 3.

Season 4 of Dexter was easily the best one, I'll admit season 5 was a little worse but let's wait and see how BB is after 5 seasons.

BB season 1 was way too predictable. Didn't keep me hooked at all, had to force myself to watch it since everyone touts it so much. Maybe season 2 is better, maybe not. I'm not in any rush to watch it though.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ajk23az;3983069 said:

Dexter is a lot better.

The first season was cut short because of the writers strike. It was tough to get everything into 7 episodes.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Dexter and Breaking Bad are my two favorite shows. Dexter is good, but predictable, imo. Also, I'm not liking the new girl on Dexter. He needs to be SOLO, which is the whole reason the writers cut his wife out, i thought.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3983208 said:
The first season was cut short because of the writers strike. It was tough to get everything into 7 episodes.

Gotcha. I was wondering why it was so short. It showed that it was tough to get everything in.