Breaking Bad - Starts July 17th

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
justbob;4146520 said:
Dang ---must of have been on the road and my dvr didn't work........Makes alot more sense now...have to see if I can catch it on line----Thanks Rynie

Yeah, no problem. You should go back and watch it. Best 'sode of the season.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Ok figured it out ----half of the episode was recorded --half was not ---I was only half crazy..

Mod -Mod - I need a mod

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4146562 said:
DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/TioSalamanca.jpg

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Well Hector is today the day? *Gus voice*

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/breaking-bad-gus.jpg

Temo

Reaction score
Doomsday;4146356 said:
I liked the Walt that ran down the gang banger and blew up Tooco's office a lot more than the puss that got his butt kicked by Jesse. At first I thought he was going to take Jesse out but this week sent the show in a whole different direction. I am really interested in seeing where it goes from here. Unfortunately we may have to wait til next season to find out.

I think that's the point though. It started as a show about Walter White breaking bad, initially to the point that Jesse Pinkman had (dealing drugs), but then further (Tuco, letting that girl die, killing those guys with his Aztec, etc.).

Now ever since Jesse killed a guy, he's been out-breaking bad Walt. HE'S the guy in control now, he's taken that from Walt (with help from Gus, who orchestrated it for his own ends). I kinda think it IS setting up a finale where Walter White dies. Perhaps after Jesse finds out what Walt did to his girl way back when.

Though that would be REALLY ballsy of them to pull that off.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Sooo...

Did Gus see something or did the situation just give him pause? Ugh. So close.

mldardy

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4161860 said:
Sooo...

Did Gus see something or did the situation just give him pause? Ugh. So close.
Jesse kind of flinched when Gus touched his shoulder in the hospital and I think when Jesse mentioned poisoning the kid. Those two things probably tipped Gus off to thinking that Jesse and Walt may have talked. Gus is a very smart person as we have seen so he picked up on it and put it together.

Reaction score
Jesse giving away that he knew the kid was poisoned, and then not blaming Walt to Gus, and also implying that he knew that Gus did it by saying "The doctors don't know who did it(but I do)," gave it away.

They said this on the AMC inside the episode video, so I'm not speculating.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Joshmvii;4162676 said:
Jesse giving away that he knew the kid was poisoned, and then not blaming Walt to Gus, and also implying that he knew that Gus did it by saying "The doctors don't know who did it(but I do)," gave it away.

They said this on the AMC inside the episode video, so I'm not speculating.

Ahh. Makes sense.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Rynie;4163830 said:
Someone is going to die next episode.

I bet they leave it up in the air this season in order gain better viewing for next season.

I think next episode will be nothing but a huge cliff hanger

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
TheDallasDon;4163930 said:
I bet they leave it up in the air this season in order gain better viewing for next season.

I think next episode will be nothing but a huge cliff hanger

DING DING DING DING