Breaking Bad - Starts July 17th

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4125344 said:
Wow. Best episode of the season. Ho-ly crap!

That very well could have been the best episode of the series. It was flawless. Best season yet IMO.

mldardy

Reaction score
xout;4135594 said:
Wow at tonight's episode. Epic.
Yes it definitely was. I have no idea what will happen in from now until the end(like I did anyway). People that were complaining about the slowness of this season need to chill.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Seriously that episode made my head turn in shock like Ted Benneke's. Too soon?

xout

Believer
Reaction score
mldardy;4135685 said:
Yes it definitely was. I have no idea what will happen in from now until the end(like I did anyway). People that were complaining about the slowness of this season need to chill.

Agreed. The lack of action early in the season was made up for by intricate story telling. It's all about to hit the fan, even more so than it already has, in the next couple episodes.

I can't imagine the cliffhanger we're going to get after the last episode this season. It's gonna be brutal.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Is it me, or is Walt's character becoming annoying? Lately it seems like Jesse is the man, and Walt just comes off as a little cry-baby. There are only 2 episodes, and next season, and that's it. Somebody will die in the next two episodes. Also, i don't remember, but did we ever find out if Mike is going to make it?

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Ok, did miss something...One show ends with Jessie being told the cartel owned him and the next they are driving to the Dr. Did l mlss something

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
justbob;4146291 said:
Ok, did miss something...One show ends with Jessie being told the cartel owned him and the next they are driving to the Dr. Did l mlss something

You don't remember the drink that was shared around the pool? That was sort of a major scene. Or maybe you totally missed that episode. Jesse shows them how to cook then they have drinks around the pool to "celebrate" and things get a bit whacky.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Rynie;4135810 said:
Is it me, or is Walt's character becoming annoying? Lately it seems like Jesse is the man, and Walt just comes off as a little cry-baby. There are only 2 episodes, and next season, and that's it. Somebody will die in the next two episodes. Also, i don't remember, but did we ever find out if Mike is going to make it?

Was starting to think they were going to kill Walt off next season so the show could continue with Jesse but that would be kind of lame, plus I read that next season will be the last so who knows.

I liked the Walt that ran down the gang banger and blew up Tooco's office a lot more than the puss that got his butt kicked by Jesse. At first I thought he was going to take Jesse out but this week sent the show in a whole different direction. I am really interested in seeing where it goes from here. Unfortunately we may have to wait til next season to find out.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday;4146356 said:
Was starting to think they were going to kill Walt off next season so the show could continue with Jesse but that would be kind of lame, plus I read that next season will be the last so who knows.

I liked the Walt that ran down the gang banger and blew up Tooco's office a lot more than the puss that got his butt kicked by Jesse. At first I thought he was going to take Jesse out but this week sent the show in a whole different direction. I am really interested in seeing where it goes from here. Unfortunately we may have to wait til next season to find out.

Well, we still have TWO episodes THIS season.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4146412 said:
And it's about to hit the fan in those two :eek:

Yep! I'm glad Sunday's game is a NOONer. I can't miss Breaking Bad. My poor GF thinks I only come to her house on Sunday to watch my football and Breaking Bad..lol

Also, I like the ending scene of Walt laying under the house; the camera angle especially. Looks like a little foreshadowing of Walt's ultimate demise? This show is filmed so well. Also, anyone else get the feeling that Walt is about to go ape**** and start hurting people? Who knows. BEST SHOW ON TV.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4146319 said:
You don't remember the drink that was shared around the pool? That was sort of a major scene. Or maybe you totally missed that episode. Jesse shows them how to cook then they have drinks around the pool to "celebrate" and things get a bit whacky.

I saw the "flash back to it(drinks at the pool) at the start of this weeks episode --but was there more...The last thing I saw was Jessie being told he belonged to the cartel and then the start of this weeks...I record it so I was wondering if I missed some of it

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
justbob;4146458 said:
I saw the "flash back to it(drinks at the pool) at the start of this weeks episode --but was there more...The last thing I saw was Jessie being told he belonged to the cartel and then the start of this weeks...I record it so I was wondering if I missed some of it

Naw dude, you missed an episode.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Rynie;4146464 said:
Naw dude, you missed an episode.

Dang ---must of have been on the road and my dvr didn't work........Makes alot more sense now...have to see if I can catch it on line----Thanks Rynie

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
justbob;4146520 said:
Dang ---must of have been on the road and my dvr didn't work........Makes alot more sense now...have to see if I can catch it on line----Thanks Rynie

DING DING DING DING DING