Reaction score
tumblr_mqb6gxYjTC1son56so1_500.gif

TOMORROW!!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The episode was awesome!!! Walt said maybe you should tread lightly lol

bounce

Reaction score
I used to really dislike Hank as a character and an actor, but he has really grown on me. He plays the role perfectly.

bounce

Reaction score
So many things are coming together in this show. There has been so much foreshadowing. There was a line by Saul a couple seasons ago, something like, "what is the first thing a lottery winner doesn't do when he wins the lottery? Buy a lottery ticket.." And then Walt puts the coordinates on the lottery ticket.

Some other instances of foreshadowing.

-- In season two, they had those weird flash forwards with the burned doll floating in Walt's pool, but only for a few episodes. Those episodes were:

"Seven Thirty-seven"
"Down"
"Over"
"ABQ" (the airport code for Albuquerque)

The last episode has Jane's air traffic controller dad, distraught over her death, causing the mid air collision of a small plane and a 737 over Albuquerque, raining debris all over the city and Walt's house.

-- In the episode where Jane died -- not really pertinent to the story now, just that it was foreshadowed -- Jesse made Jane breakfast in bed and took it to her. She woke up before he got there, and he goes "you weren't supposed to wake up.." she responded "ever?" Also, Walt lays his new baby down on the mattress, and puts down a spit up cloth next to her face and says something about "in case you spit up in your sleep.."

-- Another thing that is pretty neat is that Walt is sort of "absorbing" some mannerisms of the people he has killed. He killed Krazy 8 (who cut the crust off his sandwiches) and then Walt starting doing the same thing. He killed Mike, and started drinking whiskey on the rocks (he would previously order w/o rocks), and when he threw up, he placed a towel on the floor to kneel on -- which is what Gus Fring did when he threw up the poison pill he'd purposely ingested. (Just found the link that describes this:http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/08/bre...foreshadowing/)

Reading that link, there is a ton of color hints that Gilligan is dropping. Nothing is coincidental in this show.

I love the scene with Walt's neighbor dropping the groceries when she sees him and the oranges rolling out. In the Godfather movies, oranges were frequently used as a sign of impending danger.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Wow, Marie slapped the taste out of Skyler's mouth, that was a very hard slap.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I've been watching from the beginning, telling everyone I know how great it was. Thanks to Netflix and DVDs, I finally have people to talk about the show with and now it's ending.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Just an amazing episode. I live in front of the Bear Canyon . I drive back and forth all day every day.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I don't agree. I actually think he'll go back to Hank now, be under DEA protection, and take down Walt.

All IMO of course. :)

Yeah that seems to be his best move but that would end the show in one episode so it has to be more sinister...