Breaking Bad: the Final Season

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I have a feeling a "say hello to my little friend" is moment coming with Walt and that m60. No way he is going to let them take 7 million of his money and get away with killing Hank.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Best episode of the entire series and just a pure hour of entertainment ecstacy.Amazingly spectacular. Really going to miss this show!

danielofthesaints

Reaction score
I have a feeling a "say hello to my little friend" is moment coming with Walt and that m60. No way he is going to let them take 7 million of his money and get away with killing Hank.

you forgot a 0 at the end of that 7 million. Anyways, good to see walt help clear Sky of all potential charges against her with that phone call.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score

I think he's going to come back and try to save Jesse.

bounce

Reaction score
That was truly one of the best episodes I've ever seen. Not just of BB, but of any TV show ever. Everyone's acting was on-point in this episode. Hank has almost guaranteed a supporting Emmy nomination, and Jesse was already there. Walter was amazing in the whole thing - ESPECIALLY that phone call. RJ Mitte (White Jr.) absolutely nailed it with the reaction to learning about his father, and even Skyler was incredible.

Walter is still trying to protect his family, and Skyler caught on during the phone call. Brilliant.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great stuff. This season has just been killer. In the past you always had a couple of slower shows in the season with one really being slow on average. This season though...every episode has a WOW moment and in many cases multiple WOW moments.

Great stuff and I know the show has to come to an end but just hate the idea that as good as this season has been it will soon be over.

scottsp

Reaction score
I cannot believe it myself - not one dud in S5A so far. Remember "The Fly" in S3? It was quality, but by BB standards, perhaps a throwaway. This season, it's all can't miss. And last night's ep continued the ramp-up. Perhaps the best TV I have ever seen.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
I cannot believe it myself - not one dud in S5A so far. Remember "The Fly" in S3? It was quality, but by BB standards, perhaps a throwaway. This season, it's all can't miss. And last night's ep continued the ramp-up. Perhaps the best TV I have ever seen.

It just goes to show you how good the show is. Fly is the lowest rated BB episode on IMDB, and it is 8.1.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
LOL:

Hunter Walk (@hunterwalk)

9/17/13, 1:03 AM
Binge watching Breaking Bad in reverse. Meth dealer cleans up his life, finds a family, beats cancer, becomes school teacher. Wonderful!

Lodeus

Reaction score
This past episode was one of the best hours of TV ever.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Hank and Walt: two men you really don't want to be partners with.

Gee, who'd a thunk that cornering a (former) drug kingpin and his $80 million stash without any backup might have tragic implications?

I loved how right after Hank chastises Walt for missing details in the photo due to his selfish concern for cash, the inevitable result of Hank's own selfishness begins to unfold. If he weren't so concerned about his career, he and his partner would most likely still be alive.

A fitting end would be for Walt to save Jesse, and then for Jesse to shoot him anyway lol.

Passepartout

Reaction score
Series finale on September 29th. BTW, the guy who plays Hank is also on "Under The Dome" as the main antagonist.

bounce

Reaction score
This show has such a tight parallel to Moby Dick that it can't be unintentional. There's obviously the search for the "great white whale" in Walter White -- (who is commonly called "the great Walter White). Hank is Captain Ahab searching for his White Whale/Walter White. He finally catches up to him, and gets a leg injury (just like Ahab) and subsequently killed - while the white whale still escapes even after being captured.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
That last episode was great. It showed that Walter White has not become some demonic being, he was willing to give up all of his earnings to save Hank even after everything Hank put him through. He knew that the cops were with Skylar (he saw Walk Jr call them, obviously they aren't just going to say oh he left after the kid claimed he killed someone alright no big deal) and took all the blame, absolutely making her seem clueless and completely innocent.

He was far more offended by Jesse betraying him than he was by his family, Jesse is the son he never had - Walt Jr is crippled, can't walk and can't do anything right. I think he's coming back guns ablazing to save Jessie and uses the ricen to kill himself in sort of a poetic, "I'm sorry" moment.