Twitter: Breer: most rushing yards since 2016 (Zeke)

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
And Zeke has had so many issues with legal troubles, conditioning. Imagine if he stayed dedicated and clean. I think he's turning it around this year though. One good thing is that he's usually healthy but getting some good nicks too this year. Hopefully he's ok and continues to help this team win.

Titleist

Reaction score
I'm guessing Zeke would have a more comfortable lead if you look at all-purpose yards. Henry is a power back who rarely catches passes.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Henry will catch up and probably surpass as Zeke is no longer the only focal point on the offense. I'm good with it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No question.........I get the impression Moore's gonna ride it (running game) until someone stops it.

Moore said early on yards are yards be it the run game or passing game. In watching the Cowboy game I find myself looking at where the safeties are, if they stay back Dallas runs and when the move up a safety Dallas will attack down the field. Dak has great weapons outside with Lamb and Cooper and TE play has been big and should mention Wilson filling in for Gallup. As for OL starting to see more and more runs where Zeke or Pollard are picking up 4 yards before contact, Zack Martin is a beast inside

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Henry will catch up and probably surpass as Zeke is no longer the only focal point on the offense. I'm good with it.

With the amount of usage Henry is getting he might pass Zeke and then Zeke might pass him back after Henry is used up and Zeke is able to continue to play because he had his career extended because of Pollard ...

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Moore said early on yards are yards be it the run game or passing game. In watching the Cowboy game I find myself looking at where the safeties are, if they stay back Dallas runs and when the move up a safety Dallas will attack down the field. Dak has great weapons outside with Lamb and Cooper and TE play has been big and should mention Wilson filling in for Gallup. As for OL starting to see more and more runs where Zeke or Pollard are picking up 4 yards before contact, Zack Martin is a beast inside

What's crazy is we are seeing these yards in the first half. It's no wonder we've put a couple of games away by the 4th quarter.

Reactions: BAT

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What's crazy is we are seeing these yards in the first half. It's no wonder we've put a couple of games away by the 4th quarter.

true and again as defense adjust they open up big plays in the passing game. Hell Dak has 3 or more TD throws in 4 out of 5 games played. Even in the redzone Dak is hitting 60% with 6 TD and 0 ints