Twitter: Brent Urban and Maurice Canady heading to IR

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Sounds like Bossman making his debut.
I don’t think Hill has practiced yet. That might change on Wed.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I would think Hill would be activated for the game but given this is his 1st week back I think endurance could be an issue. I expect to see Watson and Osa get the lion share of the snaps. Of course calling Hamilton up from PS is also an option

DT Faoliu might be an option over Hamilton.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Ahhh so THAT'S what's been preventing Urban from playing like the stud that he is.

I knew it was something.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
And Hill does? Personally, I don't think we see Hill ever again.

I don't think so either. If he's the type that needs to be pushed/motivated, like people have said, then he's not coming back from that ACL injury. That injury isn't easy to come back from and be 100 percent if you're not committed to it 100 percent.

Zman5

Reaction score
In another news, Simi Fehoko is heading to IR for hang nail injury he suffered past weekend.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Hamilton at least has flashed during some regular season snaps. Faoli looked overmatched in preseason snaps. Let's hope Hamilton is ready.

Faoliu played decent in camp. I thought he showed potential early. In the one game Hamilton and Faoliu played, I think Faoliu actually had more snaps. Can’t remember exactly. Faoliu may have passed him on the PS depth chart.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Losing Urban leaves Dallas a bit thin at DT, but Chauncey Golston has been getting snaps inside and they can always bring up Hamilton from the PS.

To me Canady sounds like a stash for Joseph's return.

quickccc

Reaction score
Hill is returning?

News to me. LOL.

i meant to say 'hopefully' when Hill is due to return.
i'm hearing Hill maybe more closer to return than Gallimore ..and certainly DLaw.
Guess we'll know for certain once we hear reports these guys are practicing with the team ..without any limitations.

Creeper

Reaction score
Obviously this is to open up spots for Gallup and Hill, or Joseph and Hill.