Twitter: Brent Urban and Maurice Canady heading to IR

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys making room for Hill, Gallimore, Gallup, Bernard and Joseph.

Other moves to come very soon (days). :popcorn:

quickccc

Reaction score
And Hill does? Personally, I don't think we see Hill ever again.

Hill is more talented than Bohanna, imo.
But that's if we see the 2019 pre-injury Hill again.

maybe you guys were not impressed in any sense with Hill before he suffered the ACL injury, but he was beginning to
show some flashes and signs of being able to get off blocks and into the backfield.
But that was before the ACL and the slow recovery has stunted his growth and development.

Bohanna has quick feet and mobility for one that's supposedly 320+ lbs. but he's going thru the motions
as a rookie. And i've not seen him factor as either run stuffer or pocket pass rusher pusher.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And Hill does? Personally, I don't think we see Hill ever again.

Really?
A week or so ago the team was saying how they felt Hill and Gallimore would have been the starting DT’s
I felt the same way going into TC before Hill was placed on PUP.

Too bad Hill has been a forum appointed whipping boy, based on the usual crap on here.
As he was playing well last year before his injury.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That sounds like adding for the sake of adding with little reason behind it. Joseph in place of Canady? Sure, I can see the logic. But further depleting the defensive tackles for a fourth TE? Sorry.

200.gif

exciter

Reaction score
Hopefully Joseph could take Canaday's spot and role " permanently " this year., at the least.

Someone is gonna have to be cut .. or IR stashed for the return of Hill .and eventually Gallimore and Dlaw.

How bad is the tricep injury to Urban ? Usually when i hear triceps injury that spelled season-ending.
And the leading candidate for that cut would be Hill!

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Really?
A week or so ago the team was saying how they felt Hill and Gallimore would have been the starting DT’s
I felt the same way going into TC before Hill was placed on PUP.

Too bad Hill has been a forum appointed whipping boy, based on the usual crap on here.
As he was playing well last year before his injury.
Hill's a whipping boy for good reason. Taylor Rapp was on the board and he's a stud at safety for the Rams.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hill's a whipping boy for good reason. Taylor Rapp was on the board and he's a stud at safety for the Rams.

All teams can have theses type of things.
It is just something for some fans to whine about.

is Rapp really a stud though. Or to just some on here as usual. I have not heard Rapp name called since he was drafted.
Until now.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
All teams can have theses type of things.
It is just something for some fans to whine about.

is Rapp really a stud though. Or to just some on here as usual. I have not heard Rapp name called since he was drafted.
Until now.
starter on the number 1 regular season defense last year. ball hawk. gets INTs.