Signed by Cowboys Brice Butler officially back

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Maybe they decided to sign him back because Dak is comfortable with him? Seems like Butler humbled up from no other team wanting to sign him after he trashed the Cowboys. We'll see how soon Josh Gordon takes off with the Pats and whether or not resigning Butler was worth it as far as Dallas offensive production goes.

This is the first time I watched the interview. Where did he trash the Cowboys?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hard for Gallup to prove anything when our staff has him on the sidelines for Twill

Carolina Game: Gallup 29 snaps (45%). T Will 19 (30%)
Giants: Gallup 25 snaps (47%). T Will 10 (19%)

Let's make an effort to be accurate in our evaluations. Gallup is clearly established as the #3 receiver.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think the TWill suspension rumor is the most likely but if its a player pick I think it will either be Ibrahim Campbell now that Woods is healthy or Dalton Schultz. If its Schultz he can hopefully be moved to the PS.

I didn't consider Campbell, but you could be right since Jerry is talking about Woods being able to play Sunday.

gimmesix

Reaction score
I have to think that they're trying to offer up one of the ones they have - for absolutely anything they can get.

That's my hope, but I don't know if we could get anything other than included one in a package deal or taking a conditional pick.

gimmesix

Reaction score
I would rather dump Jarwin

Although I think Gathers should move ahead of Jarwin at this point, I'm not ready to dump Jarwin yet. He clearly has some things he needs to learn, but may develop into a solid second tight end.

gimmesix

Reaction score
I think the TWill suspension rumor is the most likely but if its a player pick I think it will either be Ibrahim Campbell now that Woods is healthy or Dalton Schultz. If its Schultz he can hopefully be moved to the PS.

I now see that you were close since it was the safety Robinson.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I now see that you were close since it was the safety Robinson.

LOL, I typed that I was wrong and it posted at exactly the same moment. I deleted it just now, I think its likely Robinson lands on the PS.

DiResta

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I really dislike this guy
his attitude I can't accept it but w/e

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Because Jerry needs to keep justifying why he is keeping the worst coach in the NFL? Other than that I have no idea.
Jerry doesn’t need to justify anything to anyone. He owns the team, is worth billions and doesn’t care one bit what you think of his decisions.

gimmesix

Reaction score
LOL, I typed that I was wrong and it posted at exactly the same moment. I deleted it just now, I think its likely Robinson lands on the PS.

Probably why he was the choice. Now, we've got to figure out who gets cut from the PS. Since Robinson would be the third DB on the squad, I think it will probably be Treston Decoud.

IceBowler

Reaction score
WR Hunger Games. Meanwhile the Pats (you know, the team that goes to the Super Bowl every year) goes out and gets Josh Gordon for a half a pack of Skittles.

Get where you're going ... but there's a LOT of baggage that comes with Gordon. We have enough of our own in Dallas without adding to it right now ...

IceBowler

Reaction score
Glad Butler is back. Young WR with high ceiling - we need his kind of help down in the Red Zone ...

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Brice Butler is actually a solid #3-4 WR. He has a legit place being on an NFL roster. So I don’t have a problem with this.

That being said, he certainly is not going to be a savior to the passing game.
Julio Jones would not improve our passing game......I am not being sarcastic.