Signed by Cowboys Brice Butler officially back

dwreck27

Reaction score
Im guessing after losing out on josh Gordon this is our 2nd place prize

Terribleeeeeee

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Something to the effect that if they used him more he could have out produced Dez...
OH OK. So stating the obvious? Some folks here made it sound like he was ripping the Cowboys organization. lol. Like he would have to eat a lot of crow to come crawling back here. haha.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

I have no idea why this is necessary.

He's not better than Austin, Hurns, Beasley, Gallup, Thompson, or even Williams.

Why?

Because Jerry needs to keep justifying why he is keeping the worst coach in the NFL? Other than that I have no idea.

jrumann59

Reaction score
OH OK. So stating the obvious? Some folks here made it sound like he was ripping the Cowboys organization. lol. Like he would have to eat a lot of crow to come crawling back here. haha.
He took a swipe at the OC and such nothing quite as bad as Dez but did question their "creativity" especially as it pertained to him.

Oh he thought he was a #1 WR and would only come back to Dallas if paid like one.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I like the signing. He provides some height for some of those over throws . Lol

I’m not thrilled with Hurns. I think he could be better than him or Thompson. Maybe even Williams who is a non factor without Dez drawing double teams.
We could have Shaq and he would not have been able to nab those over throws.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If we’re going to start rushing Dak we better sign a better backup QB too.

J-man

Reaction score
I think they realize they need to try something. Our WR's are not winning many battles and it's hurting the offense. Defenses have no one to fear in the passing game and that is allowing them to stack the box against Zeke, which is a major reason we aren't really running the ball very well. Which is why we are struggling on offense.
You can say what you want about Sunday night's game. But the truth is the offense wasn't very good for most of that game. We had a long bomb early and then zilch for three quarters and then 1 good drive to seal it. The only reason we won is because the Gman suck, period.
This team needs offensive help and they need it now. And to be honest the thing they may need the most is a TE who can get open in the middle and make the catch when he has the chance!

mardwin

Reaction score
It's largely a pointless move that doesn't make us better.

I mean if you wanted a low risk move that could actually make us better, then they should have flipped a 5th rounder for Gordon.

The problem is that you have a QB in Dak that is still developing, bringing a new WR that has zero experience/chemistry with the QB won't yield any immediate results. The Cowboys have to win with what they have or everyone is getting fired. A 5th round can be ammunition to help them build the roster if a coaching change is happening in the future.

pansophy

Reaction score

I have no idea why this is necessary.

He's not better than Austin, Hurns, Beasley, Gallup, Thompson, or even Williams.

Why?

Scheme wise we are relying on more go routes to keep defenses from simply clogging the middle. He has the speed to run them and Dak showed some chemistry with him last year. Probably not more complicated then that.