Brice > Dez?

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
He's just trying to get attention... No way anyone could seriously make this thread...

He should be suspended from making posts for like a week...

Go sit in a shallow puddle and pour water on Ur head...

perrykemp

Reaction score
Two things in the OP's post that I categorize as going overboard:
  • Dez sucks
  • Brice is capable of being a WR1/WR2 in the NFL.
Neither are true.

T-RO

Reaction score
Last season Dez goes down w/injury...and the team was better in his absence. Undefeated in his absence. Dak enjoyed his most impressive stretch of the season.

Now yes, I do think chemistry w/Dak is improved, but....

Gameover

Reaction score
I know it will sound as sacrilege to some, but I'm beginning to wonder if Butler is a better weapon than Dez Bryant. I raise this question despite what I see with Dez: increased maturity and improved chemistry with Dak.

Amongst the WR core Butler features the best speed...he's much faster than Dez. He is tall, long and has good hands. He's the one outside receiver who can separate with pure speed.

Dez still has the strongest hands, and is undoubtedly the guy with the most overall athletic ability. Dez can out-muscle a lot of guys.

OK...I'm not ready yet to say Brice is better. I can't say that. But I'm wondering about it.

A better weapon for Dak for sure

He runs the routes that Dak throws the best

Been struggling with the Butler >> Dez thing for a while

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
49c9d15f795fce8f9839f2f1128f699f-d4r1179.jpg

T-RO

Reaction score
As I said...I'm wondering. I wouldn't make a change on playing time now...or anytime soon.

But Dez is going to have to produce better than he did last year...and better than he did in game one. He just can't separate when DBs like Jenkins and Josh Norman guard him.

Of course there were a couple of balls that were completely on Dak. Dez should have had a TD on one of those.

superonyx

Reaction score
I know it will sound as sacrilege to some, but I'm beginning to wonder if Butler is a better weapon than Dez Bryant. I raise this question despite what I see with Dez: increased maturity and improved chemistry with Dak.

Amongst the WR core Butler features the best speed...he's much faster than Dez. He is tall, long and has good hands. He's the one outside receiver who can separate with pure speed.

Dez still has the strongest hands, and is undoubtedly the guy with the most overall athletic ability. Dez can out-muscle a lot of guys.

OK...I'm not ready yet to say Brice is better. I can't say that. But I'm wondering about it.
Yikes..
After this post may I suggest you take advantage of the sticky that lets you change your username once.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Outside of Dez being injury prone, he's an elite WR.

And for anyone who wants to say "Some games he doesn't show up!" - Same for many of the WRs in this league considered elite. This isn't exclusive to Dez. Butler is the Walmart version of Bryant.

Anyone saying otherwise is out of their mind.

T-RO

Reaction score
The nature of the reaction here is making me wonder....MORE.

Usually these kinds of reactions are borne out of a position of insecurity and fragility. When someone tries to suppress speech or go full ad-hominem mode...playful as some of it is...tells me something.

T-RO

Reaction score
So for those interested in adult football discussion...

What bar does Dez have to hit this year to merit the big money and stay as the #1 target? Gimmie some hard numbers.

Or...is he just entitled...because you know he's 88 and can throw up a sweet X.